Glocap Reviews | Glassdoor

Adam Zoia

1. "Glocap Review!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Associate in New York, NY

Pros

Great culture! Such a fun place to work! Feels like a family.

Cons

I cant think of any!

2. "Temp Receptionist"

Current Employee - Temp Receptionist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Temp Receptionist in New York, NY

I have been working at Glocap part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The GC team is so great at getting many temp opportunities sent my way, I've consistently worked with them for 8 months as I've been an entrepreneur and I've preferred them to any other recruiting agency I've ever used.

Cons

Not all gigs pay as high as I'd prefer

3. "Outstanding Team!"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at Glocap (More than 5 years)

Pros

Throughout the six years that I worked for Glocap, their team was consistently efficient and effective in arranging my work roles. It was always obvious to me how genuinely hard they work to make opportunities happen. Their professionalism gave me the advantage of being considered the best candidate for the job. They were also graceful in advocating for me on the job, as needed. For these reasons, the Glocap team and I completed many successful assignments. I am now hired at a fantastic company where I had a temporary position that Glocap helped me to find. I believe that Glocap has an overall outstanding office team!

Cons

Working for Glocap was a purely positive experience.

4. "Glocap is my favorite of many agencies."

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in New York, NY

Pros

I'm actually glad it took me 2 years to find Glocap -- otherwise I might not have appreciated how valuable their team really is. They clearly saw my skill set, both my strengths and my weaknesses, and they spoke openly with me about my options.

My goal was always to find a permanent position. After a frustrating 2 years with 5 other agencies, both short and long term assignments, Glocap matched me with a full time position, temp-to-permanent. I started working 24 days after my Glocap interview.

The people at Glocap are extremely attentive to the IQ, EQ, and personality of their candidates. I love my job so much, and I have personally introduced many friends to my contacts at Glocap. Grateful for the chance to give them some positive feedback here on Glassdoor.

Cons

I have zero Cons about Glocap.

5. "A True Blessing!"

Former Employee - Temporary - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Temporary - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY

Pros

I cannot say enough good things about Glocap. Right after college I moved to the New York Metro Area with a little bit of savings, scraping to get by in the television freelance world. The amazing staff at Glocap helped me when money was tight. I have tried many other agencies for temp employment and they are by far the best. With other agencies, you could go a week or a month without getting one day of work! But at Glocap, I wasn't just a number in a pool of job seekers. They responded quickly, picked jobs that suited my skill set and personality, and always had me busy. I made amazing connections through the companies Glocap sent me to. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Cons

I really don't have any cons!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

6. "Managing Diector"

Current Employee - Managing Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Managing Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Glocap full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best of the Best. People, Culture, management, opportunity

Cons

None that come to mind!

7. "Product Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Glocap full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Glocap is a really positive work environment. All of the people that work here are kind and easy to deal with. It's an office that is open to new ideas and will put resources behind good ideas.

Cons

The office is located in Midtown - I come from a startup environment and would rather be downtown, but it's not a terrible con. Gym membership would be a nice addition as well!

Advice to Management

I think that if employees stay past 7:30 pm that they should get a dinner subsidy - nothing much just a few dollars to help compensate for working late!

"Jack of all trades"

Former Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY

I worked at Glocap full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Made a lot of contacts and learned a lot while on the job to expand my personal knowledge to improve my career. It helped my working there in the long run.

Cons

All females but 2 employees. Very catty. No room for growth. Employers should care about their employees and their happiness to keep them, not lead them to the door when they're not happy. Look for things to change to improve the environment and move people up within the company.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to the cattiness.

9. "The People Make the Company"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

excellent work/life balance, positive leadership, company listens to feedback, mentorship, honesty

Cons

They want me to write five words but I cant think of any actual cons

Advice to Management

Matt & Steph are two fun, friendly, and hard-working leaders who made my time spent at Glocap a truly positive experience. They have built Glocap digital into a company built of employees who have integrity and a true knack for matching companies with the right people. Brock, John, and Corey were fantastic team members and the environment fosters a real sense of collaboration and team work without the hyper competitive negativity. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

10. "Temporary Program Assistant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

I found the staff at Glocap to be exceptional. They helped me during a transition period, by matching me with a position covering someone who was on maternity leave. I only wish the temp agencies in my current city were as helpful and effective as they are.

Cons

Honestly, I have no cons, when I compare my experience with Glocap to other temp agencies in the area and elsewhere.