Glocap Reviews | Glassdoor

Adam Zoia

1. "Glocap Review!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Associate in New York, NY

Pros

Great culture! Such a fun place to work! Feels like a family.

Cons

I cant think of any!

2. "Temp Receptionist"

Current Employee - Temp Receptionist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Temp Receptionist in New York, NY

I have been working at Glocap part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The GC team is so great at getting many temp opportunities sent my way, I've consistently worked with them for 8 months as I've been an entrepreneur and I've preferred them to any other recruiting agency I've ever used.

Cons

Not all gigs pay as high as I'd prefer

3. "Great experience finding a job!"

I worked at Glocap full-time

Pros

Glocap helped me find a great job after I moved to NYC from Los Angeles. I wasn't having any luck and once I signed up with them, they got me on track right away. Their process is thorough, professional, and friendly. I was placed with a great company and I am very happy. Even outside of the job placement, Glocap really had a lasting impact on me in terms of job searching, resume writing, interview tips, etc. My experience with them will be valuable forever. As a bonus, the Glocap staff that I worked with were EXCELLENT at following up to make sure I was happy in my new job. They sent emails and actual cards in the mail! I can't say enough good things. I wish I had found Glocap sooner!

Cons

Can be difficult to go without benefits like health insurance while job searching and temping, but that's just kind of how it goes. We didn't find much for jobs in my usual wheelhouse, so that was a bummer at first, but then I took a chance on a position and a field that was new to me, and I am so glad I did.

5. "Outstanding Team!"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at Glocap (More than 5 years)

Pros

Throughout the six years that I worked for Glocap, their team was consistently efficient and effective in arranging my work roles. It was always obvious to me how genuinely hard they work to make opportunities happen. Their professionalism gave me the advantage of being considered the best candidate for the job. They were also graceful in advocating for me on the job, as needed. For these reasons, the Glocap team and I completed many successful assignments. I am now hired at a fantastic company where I had a temporary position that Glocap helped me to find. I believe that Glocap has an overall outstanding office team!

Cons

Working for Glocap was a purely positive experience.

6. "Glocap is my favorite of many agencies."

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in New York, NY

Pros

I'm actually glad it took me 2 years to find Glocap -- otherwise I might not have appreciated how valuable their team really is. They clearly saw my skill set, both my strengths and my weaknesses, and they spoke openly with me about my options.

My goal was always to find a permanent position. After a frustrating 2 years with 5 other agencies, both short and long term assignments, Glocap matched me with a full time position, temp-to-permanent. I started working 24 days after my Glocap interview.

The people at Glocap are extremely attentive to the IQ, EQ, and personality of their candidates. I love my job so much, and I have personally introduced many friends to my contacts at Glocap. Grateful for the chance to give them some positive feedback here on Glassdoor.

Cons

I have zero Cons about Glocap.

7. "Great temp agency for artists!"

Current Employee - Temp
    Current Employee - Temp

Pros

They are really flexible, allow me to give them my availability every week, find me work that compensates my skill level, and have introduced me to awesome companies that ask me back! While I'm not looking for permanent work because of auditioning, I'm confident that they would find me a great job if I was interested.

Cons

Not as consistent work as I would wish, but that's the nature of temping!

8. "Glocap Has Helped Me Find Great Work Opportunities in NYC!"

Pros

I have only good things to say about my experience working with Glocap. As a recent graduate trying to find my way in NYC it has been extremely helpful having a team of friendly recruiters helping me to find my next steps. I am at a stage where I am unsure what I want my career to look like, and they have been patient and willing to understanding what might be a good fit.

With several recruiting teams, covering a variety of industries, Glocap has placed me in different short- term assignments giving me a chance to test out many roles. In addition, some short-term opportunities have even lead to full-time/permanent offers. As someone who takes commitment seriously, it has been nice to try out a job before fully committing to a permanent role!

If you’re struggling to find a good job in this city, which most are, Glocap will make finding the right job seem like a piece of cake. In other words, brush the dust off your suit and get ready to interview!

Cons

They provide health insurance for temporary employees but only after working 500 hours, which can be hard if you aren't working many hours. The good thing is the hours worked don't have to be continuous.

9. "Office Manager"

Pros

Working with Glocap was a great experience. Glocap helped place me with a great company as a temp, and that job ended up being a permanent one that I really enjoy. Sarah, Emilee, & Mari in the NY office were extremely down to earth, genuine, informative in helping me find something that suited my personality and experience. They were very easy to get a hold of if I had questions and all knew and understood my situation.

Cons

I don't really have any cons.

10. "Great agency for actors"

Pros

I've temped for over 10 years and Glocap is one of the most personable agencies I've worked with. Their staff is personable and flexible. I felt like they worked to find an assignment that was the right fit for both myself and the client.

Cons

Health benefits and the usual downsides of freelance.

11. "A True Blessing!"

Former Employee - Temporary - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Temporary - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY

Pros

I cannot say enough good things about Glocap. Right after college I moved to the New York Metro Area with a little bit of savings, scraping to get by in the television freelance world. The amazing staff at Glocap helped me when money was tight. I have tried many other agencies for temp employment and they are by far the best. With other agencies, you could go a week or a month without getting one day of work! But at Glocap, I wasn't just a number in a pool of job seekers. They responded quickly, picked jobs that suited my skill set and personality, and always had me busy. I made amazing connections through the companies Glocap sent me to. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Cons

I really don't have any cons!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!