Glu Employee Reviews | Glassdoor

Employee

5.0
Glu President and CEO Nick Earl
Nick Earl

Pros
  • Work/life balance is great here (in 25 reviews)

• Lots of free snacks, drinks and games to chew upon when you feel you want to take a break from work (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management has no idea what they are doing (in 12 reviews)

• People at Management level don't take responsibilities for making bad decisions (in 6 reviews)

1. "Get Glued"

Current Employee - Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Employee in San Mateo, CA

Pros

Glu has great people, great benefits and competitive salaries. The large scale operation somehow avoids the bureaucracy and red tape that is found in so many corporate environments. Glu is a fun place to be.

Cons

Communication between employees and direct senior management could be improved. I find that concerns are often brought to my attention too late to take corrective action. There is a lot of talent here whose full talent has not been realized. Vision is lacking in many aspects.

Advice to Management

Stand behind your word and be honest in communication. Telling the company we are financially sound and then laying people off 3 weeks later didn't win you any accolades. Now people are just walking on eggshells wondering if the information we receive is trustworthy. We strive to make Glu a great company as much as you do, please be forthright.