GlynnDevins Client Service Reviews | Glassdoor

Client Service

5.0
Jim Glynn
1 Rating

"Great work/life balance, Awesome people, Career growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Client Service
    Current Employee - Client Service

I have been working at GlynnDevins full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people at the agency make it extremely enjoyable to come to work. Compared to other agencies I've been at, there is a definite acceptance and encouragement of a healthy work/life balance. This makes the time you spend at the office more enjoyable, because you know that when you go home, you're able to fully enjoy being home. The company culture is great - there are frequent gatherings and with being a mid-sized agency, you get to know all associates, and the senior management gets to know you. The ability and opportunity to be promoted in the Client Service department is very good and clear milestones are established so associates know what is needed to get to the next level. Benefits are very generous.

Cons

The physical space is being outgrown since our agency size is growing. We need to find a building that accommodates everyone under one roof.

Advice to Management

You do a great job at employee appreciation. It's nice knowing employees are cared for by the senior management, and the impromptu gift cards/bonuses are always a welcomed treat.