KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 8 of over 2K reviews

4.9
GoDaddy CEO Aman Bhutani
Aman Bhutani

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of GoDaddy and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place for software engineers

Nov 20, 2021 - Software Engineer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment and great coworkers. Opportunity to lear and progress

Cons

The work can get a bit repetitive at times

GoDaddy Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. At GoDaddy, we encourage all teammates to bring their true selves to work and encourage provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve the #GoDaddyLife, and help you propel your career.

2. 5.0

Good opporunity

Sep 29, 2021 - Tech Lead in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, open office, remote work available, colleagues are super helpful and you can learn a lot.

Cons

None for me, satisfied with the current options.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome environment for ambitious engineer

Aug 30, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Novi Sad
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Solving interesting problems at scale - keep in loop with latest technologies - supportive environment - ability to learn

Cons

Big system so it can be slow sometimes

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Most supportive firm with a stress free working environment

Aug 30, 2021 - Backed Developer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Like the title says, it's a stress free working environment! - Good communication with colleagues, who are always available. - Awesome terms for working in the company. - Free health insurance. - Company is putting a big effort towards their employees, to feel like a part of something bigger. - Not being afraid to ask anything, and not being judged when doing so. - Empowering to live life to the fullest, and not just the working hours. - Everything is open to discussion.

Cons

- High security standards, that need to be followed on daily basis.

5. 5.0

Great team play!

Aug 5, 2021 - WordPress Expert in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

GoDaddy is a great company to work for! The company has great leaders that care and are transparent. They are also leading the company well resulting in a lot of success! Unlimited resources and opportunities to learn from!

Cons

That I didn't start working here sooner :D GoDaddy cares about its employees and its mission, no complaints about now, and I'm pretty sure there won't be any anytime soon.

6. 4.0

GoDaddy WordPress Premium Support

Mar 29, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, amazing workspace

Cons

Job gets repetitive, most people leave after 2-3 years

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Business is going great, and it takes people with it

Mar 20, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work in Belgrade office in Serbia, great benefits (breakfast and lunch for free). It's a more technical site in GoDaddy (many others may be customer care). Very well connected to the business in the US and senior leaders - engineering, product, marketing etc. I feel they are really putting people first and when you are in status quo, and want change with your role, they do address that and really try to find something you want to take. It's a growing business and really a good place to work at this point if you like action and the dynamic environment.

Cons

There are some teams that are really - it is what it is, the leadership needs to apply some creativity around the rotation or opportunities within customer care departments. Also - the company senior leadership changes a lot and strategy changes so we were only doing "re-orgs" for 4 of years following the changes. It's dynamic, but sometimes may be overwhelming because of the uncertainty and "re-grouping" etc. But line management is trying to manage it and solve on micro-level.

GoDaddy Response

Team GoDaddy People Operations

We always say that there is never a dull moment here at GoDaddy! We're so happy that you're enjoying the action in the office.

8. 5.0