Found 158 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about GoDaddy? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GoDaddy employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Benefits (Although it will take you at least 90 days to get them)" (in 351 reviews)
- "The people are great and some of the work was challenging and I learned so much." (in 160 reviews)
- "The pay is good for an entry level position and it used to have a lot of room for growth." (in 150 reviews)
- "Great culture and community with lot of fun incentives and freebies." (in 144 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and you can take a lot of vacation" (in 82 reviews)
- "poor management and work styles" (in 107 reviews)
- "If you weren't in the club it was hard to move into senior leadership." (in 48 reviews)
- "You have a few good managers and if you're lucky, you overlap with them." (in 44 reviews)
- "No training or options to express concern only thru here" (in 42 reviews)
- "You can make some great bonus money but the company can and will take away your bonus if you're not meeting your goals." (in 39 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GoDaddy and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Apr 25, 2022Director of Product ManagementCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Good work life balance and you can take a lot of vacation
Leadership does not share a common visionGoDaddy Response2y
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Here at GoDaddy, we encourage all teammates to bring their true selves to work and provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback to help us continue to evaluate and improve the #GoDaddyLife, and help you propel your career.
- 3.0Jan 8, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
- Great culture - Good pay and benefits - Flexible schedules and work from home options
- Work life balance is off despite talking about efforts that have been made - Amount of work and responsibilities is too heavy and makes it difficult to prioritize and set yourself up for success because everything can't be a priority but is treated as though it is - Constant level of change in certain departments in terms of leadership can cause a loss of direction or vision and strategy - Attitude and philosophy of 'this is how it's always been'; people claim that they want change but aren't able to embrace it2GoDaddy Response6y
Thank you for your candor in both your positive and negative experiences. We've got great employee incentives, benefits and perks for sure. We also have opportunities that we continue to work on as does any company. As GoDaddy has transitioned from a young start-up to a more mature company, we seek to maintain the scrappy heart where we all roll up our sleeves to punch above our weight. It's an exciting time and will continue to evolve forward.