Godot Media Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
  1. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Content Writer in Mumbai

I worked at Godot Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

Has a very good full time work from home policy. The people are all very nice. Flexible hours. Interesting work for writers.

Cons

Some clients can be difficult.

Advice to Management

Involve writers in creating questionnaires for clients to get better briefs.

Godot Media2019-08-19
  2. "Great work from home experience"

Current Employee - Content Writer

I have been working at Godot Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent salary Reasonable work load Friendly and helpful colleagues

Cons

Can't see scope for much growth

Godot Media2019-07-30
  3. "Business Team Lead"

I worked at Godot Media full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I started my career at Godot Media and worked full-time for 5+ years as part of the Business Team. I got to learn a lot at Godot and built strong customer/project management skills. The top management and team leads are very approachable. The management appreciates and rewards hard working employees. My work was appreciated and I grew very fast within the team. The work is manageable which helps you maintain a... great work-life balance.

Cons

The management takes care of anything that's brought to their notice, so nothing worth mentioning here.

Godot Media2019-04-14

June 25, 2019HR Lead

Thanks for your comments and insights.

4. "Peaceful, Stable, Friendly Atmosphere to Work and Learn"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Godot Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1) We are lead by young entrepreneurs. 2) Management is very helpful, in case an employee needs financial assistance, advance salaries have been granted 3) Growth opportunities are abundant. for example my own case, I started with Android development then to IOS development then to python and web development 4) Coworkers are friendly and easily approachable for help

Cons

Cons are small enough and ignorable

Godot Media2019-04-12

June 25, 2019HR Lead

Thanks for sharing your experience.

5. "Awesome, easy-going culture. Great work and good pay!"

Former Employee - QC Reviewer in Bangalore

I worked at Godot Media full-time

Pros

- Awesome, relaxed work environment and overall great team. - Work-life balance is great. - Pays better than most content firms and agencies

Cons

- As it happens in most creative companies and agencies, you sometime find temperamental co-workers, who might be difficult and have their own agendas. Usually usually they don't fit and move on. But every once a while you meet such folks and it's best to use your maturity to deal with them.

June 25, 2019HR Lead

Thanks. Your comments are duly noted.

6. "Good to start career and for experienced as well"

I have been working at Godot Media full-time

Pros

I've been working in Godot for a few years now. The work is stimulating and helps me to learn new skills. It helps that the administrative structure is a flat one so that I can approach my seniors without fear if I need help. My colleagues are wonderful and they are more like friends.

Cons

The director is not always present here which makes the work environment relaxed. But she also doesn't have the best idea about everyone's daily work performance.

Advice to Management

Increase the percentage of casual leaves

Godot Media2019-04-11
  7. "Overall a great place to work at :)"

Current Employee - Business Associate - Project Management in Bangalore

I have been working at Godot Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. If you're a hard working and dedicated person, the top management will make sure you grow at a very fast rate. Bosses will provide you with a lot of opportunities to learn and improve yourself. They will also make sure you get good pay raises :) at every appraisal review. 2. A very friendly working environment. Team members will always be there when you need their help and are very co-operative.

Cons

I work in the operations team. The team is of only 3 people which sometimes creates a little bit of work pressure. Especially during the times when we have a lot of projects to manage.

Thanks for sharing.

8. "A great place to grow and learn"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Bangalore

I have been working at Godot Media full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Been working with Godot for almost 6 years now and I've grown immensely in terms of rank and learning. It's a great place to work at if you are willing to take up new responsibilities.

Cons

The company works out of a coworking space, so there is a lot of noise which makes it a bit difficult to concentrate.

Godot Media2019-04-11

"It is not a good experience"

Former Employee - Content Editor in Bangalore

I worked at Godot Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

Workspace: The company is working out of 91Springboard, a coworking space, which is the BEST part of working at Godot. Co-Workers: Are as lost as you are! So you’ll get along just fine. Experience: You learn how to use Grammarly.

Cons

Pay: Peanuts Pay Raise: Barely anything Lack of communication within the team. Work Pressure: The first 5 months, I would be given about 30 files to read. (Sounds like a lot of work? It’s not) The real pressure started once the content editing team and sales team started working together, I remember checking about 60 to 70 files in a day. They lack on staff, big time. There are days when you get the... opportunity to over work, till 10pm at night, with no OT. Isn't that amazing? If you are goal oriented, motivated, and focused towards content writing/editing kindly do not kill your future here. Most of the reviews are fake :) Desperate measures for damage control But If you are taking a break, trying to figure out life, or need a job just to live to the next day, Godot is for you. 👍

Godot Media2019-04-12

June 25, 2019HR Lead

Inaccurate information throughout the review - please read with caution. We are one of the better paying content agencies in India. Our employees also have the best work-life balance with measured work and responsibility for everyone.

10. "Awesome team, great co-workers. Varied interesting work."

I have been working at Godot Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Awesome team and co-workers - Interesting, varied work

Cons

- A better feedback / review system is needed

Godot Media2019-02-13

April 10, 2019HR Lead

Thank you! We have noted your comment with regards to feedback system and will do our best to improve.

Found 31 reviews