What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Lots of good employees have left because of poor management." (in 17 reviews)
- "Too many bosses or managers and over staff." (in 12 reviews)
- "It is a culture full of biased, power" (in 7 reviews)
- "Disingenuous leadership, racial and ethnic bias, no career path, 'benefits' doled out as a privilege to some, a right to others." (in 7 reviews)
- "Hours are long sometime." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Gogo and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 235 of over 267 reviews
Updated Jul 8, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Gogo Reviews FAQs
Gogo has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 267 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Gogo to a friend and 36% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
61% of Gogo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gogo 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.