KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 115 of over 222 reviews

4.0

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Gogokid and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing

Mar 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They had an incredible interface and curriculum!

Cons

They were sometimes a bit slow adding new features

2. 5.0

Excellent Company to Work for

Feb 24, 2022 - Interviewer/Teacher/Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun one on one classes with students. Great co-workers and supervisors. Pay is comparable and sometimes better than other online teaching programs. Teaching Platform is easy to use.

Cons

Pay raise is hard to come by. Recognition for job well done is not always seen.

3. 5.0

great place to work

Feb 9, 2022 - Tutor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed working at Gogo kid

Cons

There were no cons at Go Kid

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Wonderful company

Dec 27, 2021 - English Teacher in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was always constantly impressed while working at Gogokid. In my opinion, their curriculum and management were much better than VIPKID. I really enjoyed teaching the students, as they were respectful, motivated, and sweet. The pay always came on time and I received a decent hourly rate. Would recommend this company to friends!

Cons

None that I could think of.

5. 5.0

great job

Oct 6, 2021 - Tutor
    Business Outlook

Pros

they are a caring company

Cons

there are no con s

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Loved my time at GGK

Sep 15, 2021 - English Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

The curriculum at GGK was amazing for extension. It was very interactive. Now that the company has closed and I have had to go back to the Big Orange, I find how much I miss the old curriculum and interactive features. There was so much opportunity to connect with the children at GGK. I wish the company employees all possible success moving forward. I worked here from May 2020 until the company closed August 2021. I taught about 20 classes a week during peak times. It took about a month for the bookings to truly start rolling in, but then I was fully booked for any slot that I opened. I made just over $20/hr teaching 3-5 classes per day.

Cons

Your paycheck depends on parents choosing to book you as their teacher. The company closed because of new regulations put into play by the CCP. So we all woke up one day and classes were canceled and the company was closing. It was so sad.

Continue reading
  7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible Schedule

Sep 7, 2021 - English (ESL) Online Teacher in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the flexibility of scheduling.

Cons

early mornings/ late nights due to time difference.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome

Aug 4, 2021 - Online ESL Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, rewarding work, no minimum required

Cons

Different time zones, bad hours

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great online ESL company

Jul 17, 2021 - ESL Teacher in Ogden, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Higher Paying Organized Levels and Platform One-on-one lessons More interactive features developed in lessons Preview lessons anytime before and after class

Cons

Some people have experienced unexplained reasons for contracts not being renewed Sometimes auto-generated responses sent as feedback to the teachers that are impersonal Hard to communicate with parents outside of class (no extra communication available)

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good school

May 16, 2021 - Online ESL Teacher in Top of the World, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary is good and the refferal bonuses even better. Up to 300 usd.

Cons

None. If you look at it through the pocket eyes.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Reviews
</>Embed

Gogokid Reviews FAQs

Gogokid has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 222 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Gogokid to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Gogokid employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Gogokid. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

81% of Gogokid employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gogokid 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Gogokid to be coworkers, work life balance, compensation and the cons to be benefits, culture, career development.