Goibibo Associate Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Rajesh Magow
  1. "Associate Director"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Goibibo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great learning experience and an open minded attitude to new ideas from employees

Cons

too large a team for future growth opportunities

Goibibo2019-01-07
  2. "Decent Place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Bangalore

I have been working at Goibibo full-time

Pros

Lots of freedom to make changes

Cons

Lack of processes, Individual driven.

Advice to Management

Better processes needed for scale.

Goibibo2017-03-14

Goibibo Response

April 12, 2018Senior Manager - Human Resources

Thank you for your insights, dear alumnus. It feels awesome to have you on the team, and we'd love to hear more from you. We are certain you are benefiting from your current learning curve at Goibibo, and can't wait to hear your success tales. Please do write to us if you require any assistance, anytime. It's also our endeavor to continuously deliver the world's best employee experience to each and every team member, so it will be great to connect with you personally, so do reach out to anyone in team HR at your location. Do write to sravan.rajnayan@go-mmt.com if you have further feedback and suggestion. Cheers - Team Goibibo

3. "Wonderful & Fast growing organisation"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Goibibo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing and vibrant workplace with super dynamic young blood at work. As an organisation we are all committed to bring changes to the customers' lifecycle on Goibibo and the best part is that everyone regardless of what level they work at, are committed towards process improvement. No such interference from senior management or rather an encouragement towards doing better every next time.

Cons

Highly hinging on the Group CEO. Goibibo's CEO or any other person in senior management are inconsequential and work merely at the command of Ashish. Not that he makes you do it that way, but folks below him don't have the intelligence and vision that he holds and thus surrender in front of him always.

Advice to Management

A good and formidable down the line at CXO level executives are as necessary as the one at the helm. Do put strong brains at such crucial positions.

Goibibo2017-03-05

Goibibo Response

April 12, 2018Senior Manager - Human Resources

Thank you for your insights, dear alumnus. It feels awesome to have you on the team, and we'd love to hear more from you. We are certain you are benefiting from your current learning curve at Goibibo, and can't wait to hear your success tales. Please do write to us if you require any assistance, anytime. It would be great to connect and understand your current experience post the consolidation. Do connect with us or write to sravan.rajnayan@go-mmt.com if you have further feedback and suggestion. Cheers - Team Goibibo

Found 3 reviews