Goibibo Content Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Goibibo Content Executive Reviews

Updated Feb 23, 2016

Found 5 reviews

4.0
Goibibo CEO Sanjay Bhasin (no image)
Sanjay Bhasin
  1. "Amazing Management & Team"

I have been working at Goibibo full-time for less than a year

Pros

My Content Team Manager Bhawna Grover is very easily approachable, listens to one and all before taking decision and has humane touch. The HR team specially (Umakant & Shikha) has been doing a great job is keeping up with the employees and their interest. The Management here at goibibo is one of the coolest management team I have come across till yet. The work environment is nice and the team is also very well... organised with good training given to each individual.

Cons

No one is perfect every person have some pitfalls definitely also they have but I haven't notice because I always consider positive side.

Advice to Management

Love to Goibibo is Platonic Luv U Goibibo :)

Goibibo2016-02-23
  2. "Awesome Workplace !"

I have been working at Goibibo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Goibibo is by far the best place to work, awesome work environment, managers and colleagues are very friendly and the management people and Our HR persons are really helpful.

Cons

Needs to have a proper channel to communicate with different processes.

Advice to Management

Management is good and very helpful.

Goibibo2016-02-16
  3. "Amazing place to work"

I have been working at Goibibo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really like this place. Great team and amazing leadership. Awesome working environment. Helping HR team and supportive administrative.

Cons

Buffet lunch quality should be improve and they should provide pick up and drop facility from home too.

Goibibo2016-02-15
  4. "#LovewhereIwork"

I have been working at Goibibo full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Clear, concise, transparent communication throughout the company is GREAT! - Everyone is really pumped and excited to be a part of the organization which is smoothly handled by the HR department. The department has constantly kept the brand into one of the most fun places to work at all year round. - Great company spirit and wonderful mission. - Supportive teammates. - This Organization has one of the best HR... practices around in the industry. The most fun loving place. From Morning surprise cupcake on your desk to a late evening pizza treat. Monthly Parties.The HR's here at goibibo has it all.Adding to it weekly yoga and meditation classes are also organized keeping employee health status in mind. -The amazing HR team and management team across. A Special thanks to Shikha and Charu for great work.

Cons

- Being a travel giant among the market. The employees do not get travel itself. -Shuttle Services could improve so that maximum people can take benefit of it. - Slow Growth. - New managers/lead throughout organization could use some training around best practices of a good people manager

Advice to Management

You rock!

Goibibo2016-02-14
  5. "Great work culture"

Current Employee - Content Executive

I have been working at Goibibo full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. People around are really fun loving. 2. Nice work environment where we can come up with new ideas and opinions. 3. Managers are quite helping and understandable. 4. HR dept. is awesome, always get indulge in the extra curricular activities in corridor, which helps to get rid of boredom.

Cons

1. Being a employee of such a big travel company, we don't get any facilities from your side. 2. You people never motivate/ give a chance to a capable candidate to sit for internal job postings.

Advice to Management

There should be lot more activities to cultivate some talent in their employees.

Goibibo2016-02-15