Gold Lasso Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Gold Lasso President and CEO Elie Ashery
Elie Ashery

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Director of Sales Development"

I have been working at Gold Lasso full-time

Pros

Independent, collaborative work environment. Strong work ethic and team mentality is rewarded with generous amounts of flexibility and opportunity to contribute to overall direction of company.

Cons

Not a con but challenge is the daily change up of activities and direction as a young startup

Advice to Management

Work on cross company communication about all things going good and bad in company - incredibly important as a young and growing startup

2. "Excellent experience to better my career!"

Pros

Gold Lasso was a great stepping stone in my career. The team that I was part was made up of very seasoned and experienced industry experts that were always willing to teach me new things and help me better myself and my career. Based on what I learned over my two years with Gold Lasso, I was able to move on to another company and use all the skills that I had learned from my team. I still kept in touch with my old team and one of the best parts is that with my new position I was able to continue working with my old team by recommending their eLoop product to my boss and moved away from another provider to use eLoop.

Cons

Not necessarily a con of the company but my commute was a little bit much for me. My new job was closer to home for me.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to be able to go to more trade shows to get the Gold Lasso face out there a little more.

3. "Challenging, Fun & Rewarding"

I worked at Gold Lasso full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At Gold Lasso you're given a lot of independence to make good decisions. The management team works hard to develop trust amongst its subordinates and provides a lot of support and mentorship. They are also offer very flexible work schedules and encourage family time. One interesting thing is that Gold Lasso considers former employees alumni and strives to stay in touch with them in addition to providing letters of recommendation and helping with career placement at other companies if you reached your limit there.

Cons

It's a smaller company so there's not a lot of room for upward mobility however if you're adding value they will definitely work with you to enhance your career development.

Advice to Management

Nice people, fun company. Try to get your benefits management more automated.

4. "Awful"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at Gold Lasso part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Pretty good steeping stone for starting in the industry

Cons

-Family owned company where the wife does nothing and the owner & cousin will talk in Hebrew about you with you sitting right there
    -Uncomfortable atmosphere
    -I cashed my bi-weekly check and got yelled at by the CEO for cashing it too soon

Advice to Management

-Very disappointing company. You need to learn how to teach non-family and employees.