Found 1,180 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good money don’t have to share tips you determine how much you make extra shifts always available" (in 50 reviews)
- "And the pay is good." (in 47 reviews)
- "Great people to work for" (in 46 reviews)
- "Nice coworkers that’s really it" (in 41 reviews)
- "Free Food! Owner allows and wants you to fix everything and have whatever tools you need to be successful!" (in 38 reviews)
- "There is some bad management." (in 88 reviews)
- "Managers are rude and passive aggressive" (in 55 reviews)
- "long hours and your never going to be rich but you can get the bills paid" (in 52 reviews)
- "No benefits what so ever" (in 26 reviews)
- "Very long hours, labor expectations are absurd, corporate upper management is pompous and unrealistic in their expectations." (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Golden Corral and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Oct 1, 2023Server/WaitressFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCollege Station, TX
I was hired right away so I can work a holiday weekend. I was able to supplement my income for several months when I really needed it.
Long hours and people do not always tip.
Golden Corral Reviews FAQs
Golden Corral has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,215 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Golden Corral to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
57% of Golden Corral employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Golden Corral 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.