Found 380 of over 392 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos
Got a burning question about Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is poor and lacks backbones when dealing with high" (in 35 reviews)
- "Upper management is absolutely the worst I have ever encountered in 13 years of working in this business." (in 13 reviews)
- "Too much favoritism." (in 8 reviews)
- "Long Hours Rude Customers Demanding Whole Day" (in 7 reviews)
- "no employee parking available." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos Reviews FAQs
Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 392 reviews left anonymously by employees. 49% of employees would recommend working at Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
49% of Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.