What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are smart and getting funding for projects is a lot easier here than other places I've worked" (in 1846 reviews)
- "Culture is great; everyone is on top of their game and helpful at the same time" (in 832 reviews)
- "good pay and very prestigious" (in 749 reviews)
- "The Benefits are good and is easy to navigate the firm and connect with people from any levels" (in 619 reviews)
- "the salary is good and I am very happy with it especially since I am young." (in 427 reviews)
- "2) Work Life Balance ( Practically no work life balance some times work is about 12" (in 1401 reviews)
- "Some teams work long hours and are understaffed but this is typical in banking not specific of GS" (in 1347 reviews)
- "Extended working hours Work may be on weekends" (in 621 reviews)
- "Politics is generally expected but is heavy at times leading to overall poor management and development." (in 256 reviews)
- "Very bad manager." (in 228 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Goldman Sachs and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 14,280 of over 18K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Goldman Sachs Reviews FAQs
Goldman Sachs has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 17,642 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Goldman Sachs to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
72% of Goldman Sachs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Goldman Sachs 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.