Found 950 of over 18K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Goldman Sachs
Investment Banking - IBD
Hello! I’m trying to pivot into investment banking or Asset management (currently a risk Analyst) and would love to connect with people here who could possibly provide advice on how I can tailor my resume to these roles and also would love to connect with people in the industry! Goldman Sachs JPMorgan Chase Morgan Stanley
Got a burning question about Goldman Sachs? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Goldman Sachs employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are smart and getting funding for projects is a lot easier here than other places I've worked" (in 1846 reviews)
- "Culture is great; everyone is on top of their game and helpful at the same time" (in 832 reviews)
- "good pay and very prestigious" (in 749 reviews)
- "The Benefits are good and is easy to navigate the firm and connect with people from any levels" (in 619 reviews)
- "the salary is good and I am very happy with it especially since I am young." (in 427 reviews)
- "2) Work Life Balance ( Practically no work life balance some times work is about 12" (in 1401 reviews)
- "Some teams work long hours and are understaffed but this is typical in banking not specific of GS" (in 1347 reviews)
- "Extended working hours Work may be on weekends" (in 621 reviews)
- "Politics is generally expected but is heavy at times leading to overall poor management and development." (in 256 reviews)
- "Very bad manager." (in 228 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Goldman Sachs and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "working hour"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0May 12, 2019AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWarsaw, Masovia
working with great, ambitious, hard-working people; great name to have on CV
long working hours; tasks and job itself; prospects for the future; company lacks innovation
- 5.0Sep 8, 2021Summer AnalystFormer Intern, less than 1 yearWarsaw, Masovia
Great but steep learning curve, in-depth training and with multiple projects to own and present to Senior Management at the end of the internship
Long working hours; people feel the need to be in the office even when they have already finished work.