KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 204 of over 208 reviews

4.6
Gong CEO/Co-Founder Amit Bendov
Amit Bendov
Pros
  • "I’ve been absolutely blown away since joining Gong just a few months ago(in 44 reviews)

• "Great product, fast growing company, innovative leadership team(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Gong is a high-growth start up that is continuing to scale so there are some growing pains(in 20 reviews)

• "Growing pains that are common for fast growth(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Gong

Join the conversation on

Tech

3m

works at

Allscripts

I lost my job recently and went back to my old job right away. I realized it was a bad move (probably more emotional than anything). I told my old job that I wouldn’t leave again soon but I’m having serious regrets. I really enjoy my colleagues but the work isn’t gong the direction I want. Anyone set fire to bridge? Had buyers remorse?!

11 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Gong and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Even Better than I Expected!

Jan 24, 2022 - Senior Strategic Customer Success Manager in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have only been at Gong for a few months now, but it is even better than I expected. The product is way more valuable than just call recording. The people are friendly, smart, hard working & down to earth. I have been impressed with the leadership decisions from a strategic business sense to being more inclusive and promoting diversification. Come join us .You will love it here!

Cons

We are moving fast which is a good thing, but you have to like working in that type of environment. Things will change month to month or even week to week. It will change for the better, but change can still be hard. Also, with moving this fast means things are not fully built out and we are building as we go.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

LOVE this company so much

Jan 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at a few tech companies and Gong's culture is by far the best. Feels like a startup but operates like a large, established company in a lot of regards (there's still a lot of room for improvement but it feels like they know where they're going and how to get there). They've put INCREDIBLE leaders in place. People who really care about you, the company, and "enjoying the ride". The leader for my team in particular is the best I've ever worked for. I've never felt so respected, supported, and appreciated in my entire career. He's the type of person that actually makes me want to be better every day and goes out of his way to make sure his whole team is heard. Honestly, he just has class - like so many of the people I work with at Gong. The workload is reasonable but I'm still early on in my time at Gong, however, I don't feel incredibly stressed out or that anyone has asked too much of me. I feel lucky every. single. day. that I work for this amazing company and with such intelligent and kind humans. Can't believe how much working here has changed my life for the better and I'm 100% remote!

Cons

Not many that I've seen so far. Like I stated above, there's always room for improvement. Things aren't as "polished" as most established companies but it also kind of adds to the culture, so I don't think it's a bad thing at all.

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Gong- Unlocking your dream job reality.

Jan 12, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Excellent work/life balance thanks to A+ leadership -An opportunity to help “build the rocket-ship” 🚀 -Massive growth opportunities -Energizing culture. Everyone is top-tier and expects nothing less, but they teach you how to be great.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. Sometimes I zone in and work long hours, but they encourage me to log off. Overworking is not really praised here at Gong.

4. 5.0

Best job I ever had!

Oct 28, 2021 - Partnerships
      Business Outlook

Pros

I spent over a decade at Google before coming to Gong, so I have something to compare Gong to. I love it here! Everything is pretty awesome here: 1. Colleagues: super supportive, stone-cold brilliant people. Our sales reps are simply next level and marketing literally knows no equal. I learn every day from people around me and I get all the help I need. 2. Leadership: phenomenal leaders from the CEO down - best CRO and best CMO I have ever seen and it's not even close. 3. Product: it feels awesome selling a product that customers love and prospects are amazed by. 4. Culture: warm, helpful, inclusive, caring and super supportive. I have encountered precisely zero politics, decisions are made quickly and I am given every opportunity to succeed. It's pretty fast-paced, but the chaos is very much controlled - love it. 5. Future: looking pretty, pretty, pretty good. I have never ever seen growth like that. Demand is skyrocketing and we are hiring on all cylinders.

Cons

Gong set a pretty insanely high standard for me - will I ever find another company like that?

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great People, Fantastic Product, So Happy to be Here!

Dec 6, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Gong's leadership team is comprised of seasoned SaaS leaders that understand the market Gong is creating, however more importantly, they have a deep compassion for people. Every Director, VP, & Exec that I've met in my short time here has expressed a genuine passion for understanding employees needs and making sure they are feel well supported in Gong's company culture.

Cons

I cant think of too many downsides of Gong. If I were to mention one, it would be that AE's can't currently hold their initial "land" deals and continue working the expansion. After the deal closes, it gets transitioned to the Account Management team.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Energetic & Helpful Leadership Team

Jan 5, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Received support from leaders, peers, and enablement members every step of the way. Encouraged to think outside the box and be creative in our role. Financially providing support in enrollment for voluntary programs geared towards professional development.

Cons

I truly have had no strong feedback since joining the team.

7. 4.0

I love it here.

Jan 18, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is awesome, the benefits are great (needs very few tweaks, but they’re constantly adding more and more), and leadership is amazing.

Cons

The ONLY con (and the reason I gave the company 4 stars) is that they need more BIPOC individuals in leadership roles (directors and higher).

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Job

Dec 12, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Working at Gong is the perfect place to jump start your career. In my opinion its like working at google or Facebook in the early days. If you work here, you will beable to land any company after you leave. (just done quit before a year lol) - They pay good, Its not going to break the bank, but very good. They also give you Options, which is a huge plus.

Cons

You can't negotiate on any sort of pay, you have to take what they give you when it comes to being an SDR.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best company I have ever worked for

Jan 6, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- culture is amazing - company treats us well - everything really

Cons

I can't think of any

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

Outstanding Company!

Nov 1, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Leadership CARES about employee experience and are great people - Excellent company culture - people-first! - High performing teams - Competitive pay and GREAT benefits - Company is going through explosive growth - it's a fun time to be a part of a winning organization. - Company Operating principles are a true snapshot of what the culture is like here. - Really great people to learn from and grow with. - Company places a strong emphasis on coaching, internal growth, and professional development opportunities. - Does a great job keeping everyone connected in a remote environment - lots of transparency! - The list goes on - see for yourself! ;)

Cons

- not all positions/teams are able to be fully remote as of yet, but many are. I suggest opening this up for all roles!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 204 Reviews
    </>Embed

Gong Reviews FAQs

93% of Gong employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gong 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Gong to be management, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be work life balance .

Popular Careers with Gong Job Seekers