KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Good Egg Reviews

Updated Dec 19, 2020

Found 9 of over 9 reviews

4.4
Good Egg CEO Joel Sitak (no image)
Joel Sitak

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Great environment, Great experience, Good Eggs

Mar 6, 2020 - Business Development Representative in Melville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Start up environment where management and other employees are always helping you succeed.

Cons

None, any time an issue arises it is quickly resolved

Good Egg Response

Thank you for your feedback. We value our employees and wish you a successful career at Good Egg.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Specialized

Dec 19, 2020 - Inbound Sales Representative in San Francisco, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is good. Also you can clock in before your start time.

Cons

After you done you can't go home

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Lots of Opportunity Ahead!

Oct 17, 2019 - Account Executive in Melville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've only been here a month and I have nothing but good things to say. This is the best culture I've been a part of since beginning my sales career. The product is excellent and solves a real challenge in the background screening industry. The management team and coworkers truly care about your success and are always willing to give a helping hand. You're expected to work hard, that is a given with any fast growing company. The company is growing fast and new opportunities will be available for those who work hard.

Cons

None, keep doing what your doing

Good Egg Response

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. Providing a great culture, training, and support for success is what we do. So glad to have you on the Good Egg team!

4. 5.0

Great place to work at

Aug 27, 2019 - SDR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful environment, great people to work with

Cons

I don't have any cons

Good Egg Response

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to have you as part of the Good Egg team.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Everything I could ask for so far.

Mar 5, 2019 - Sales Representative in Melville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Fun coworkers and Work Environment. -Management and other employees are always willing to help and they encourage asking questions. -You get out what you put in. Tons of opportunity for advancement. -The every day work is exactly how it was explained during the hiring process so no discouraging surprises.

Cons

The stereotypical startup growing pains. But the company is moving in the right direction at an aggressive pace.

6. 1.0
    Current Employee

Worst Professional Experience of my life

Dec 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

None- you dropped the ball

Cons

Out of control verbally abusive executives and coworkers. Technology is lagging. They cant keep clients because operations drops the ball constantly. They hired the wrong people. Do not work here. They also send letters to your employer if you leave and go to another company. also the sales people that started have all left.

4 people found this review helpful

Good Egg Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Good Egg does not tolerate abusive behavior at any level of the organization. We have defined policies (which all employees are trained on) so that every member of our team is empowered for their voice to be heard. Please reach out to the HR Department so that your concerns regarding verbal abuse can be addressed. As a start-up we know we aren’t perfect and we work hard to get better each day. We embrace suggestions regarding tools that will lead to success in all positions and have recently updated, and will continue to update the technology needs at Good Egg. As a background screening provider, we are passionate about helping organizations make better hiring decisions. It is a philosophy our recruitment team live and breathes as well. Our goals is to always make the right hire – for both our candidates and our business.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great environment to work, lots of room for growth

Oct 2, 2018 - Sales Development Representative in Melville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Ramp-up model so you get to learn the business (no prior knowledge needed of HR stuff) - open communication with management - regular meetings to learn from other successful AE's and SDR's

Cons

- office gets pretty cold, bring a sweater.

8. 5.0

Account Executive

Aug 16, 2018 - Account Executive in Melville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to work in a place where you have the opportunity to learn and grow a career in sales then this is the company for you. I've only been here a few months and I've learned more then I ever have at any other company I've worked for. Management will work with you to improve your skills and give you the tools to succeed as well.

Cons

There are the obvious struggles of being a startup, but the company is growing at a fast pace so those struggles will be in the rear-view mirror

Good Egg Response

Thank you for sharing. Being in a startup with a strong brand behind and an outstanding leadership team offers an incredible opportunity. So glad you joined the Good Egg team.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Building a career for the future

Aug 16, 2018 - Business Development Representative in Melville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Rapidly growing company with a great vision. - Intimate and optimistic work environment where you have guidance and leadership at your finger tips. - A company that if you work hard you will be rewarded. - Upper management is heavily invested in helping you succeed

Cons

- Obvious growing pains of a smaller company. -But without no risk no reward

Good Egg Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. We have positioned ourselves with leadership that is engaged with making Good Egg a success. We're glad to have you on the team and hope you have a long, successful career with us!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews