FilterCity of London, England (UK)
I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)
All recruitment companies say that they are different but GM really is. GM is a recruitment company that genuinely wants to put in place anything that can help you do your job and make you happy and healthy while doing it.
My top Pros
- Genuine encouragement to get in the gym at lunchtimes to get healthy and give yourself a break
- Healthy lunches provided once a month
- Plenty of social events to keep people entertained outside of the office and reward people
- Open conversations about what you need to make your desk successful
- Working with a happy team that feel financially and emotionally rewarded
Recruitment is long hours and pretty stressful. However, if you are going to do it anywhere. Do it here
Advice to Management
Someone else said this...............can we up the order on Milk and Fruit :)
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?