Goodman Masson Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Goodman Masson Chief Executive Officer Guy Hayward
Guy Hayward

Pros
  • The senior management team is a great bunch of people who are supportive and show they have trust and belief in every individual working here (in 15 reviews)

• Management team are really nice to work with (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • No option to work from home for more senior employees (in 4 reviews)

• There are no cons for working here (in 4 reviews)

1. "THE BEST..."

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most things: training, development plans/progress checking, employee benefits , resources available to you both tangible & non tangible, senior management engagement, ethos, culture, environment, socials outside of work, The 'Experience' (check the website to see about it, its great). It really truly is a fantastic company that give you the tools to succeed.

Cons

Genuinely do not have any.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

2. "Great experience"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

Great training going on. They Will make sure to give you right tool so you can become the best at recruiting. "The Experince" is another amazing thing going on which I appreciate every day. Got the full support from my manager and colleagues. If you want a career in recruitment, this is the best place to be

Cons

I have no cons about the company

Advice to Management

Keep on maintaining the uniqueness of the company.

3. "Nicest Place I've ever worked"

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All of the staff make a real effort to get to know you and make you feel welcome, including the founder
    The benefits boutique makes life a lot easier
    There's always staff trips going on, meaning you can integrate yourself as part of the team immediately

Cons

There are no cons for working here

5. "Great Company So Far!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am just coming up to the end of my 4th week so still early days but it seems like a great company so far!

They set up intro meetings with all of the senior management team within your first few weeks which is a great chance to meet all of the senior staff which helps you settle in. The office environment is mature and you are trusted to do your job without overbearing micromanagement which has been the case at previous companies I have worked at. There support staff are great and always there to help including a really sophisticated Client Services team to help with putting together pitches and presentations.

Free breakfast everyday is a nice perk and the benefits scheme is far better than any I have seem in the industry including interest free car loans and a mortgage fund where your contributions are topped up by 50% by the company.

Cons

No Cons at the moment

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

6. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The support of all senior staff is amazing. All make you fee welcomed and comfortable to ask questions and learn. The office environment is great. You are treated like an adult and not a child at school. You are given the correct tools and guidance/training to excel in your role. Had not been here long when I had a family loss and the support i received was amazing! Also, the benefits package is the best I've seen anywhere.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say at all

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

7. "New Starter and senior finance consultant with 13 yrs experience"

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Well established brand with a great market share of the Third Sector and a great name behind them. Very good commission structure with one of the highest earning potentials that I have seen so far.
    The Experience is a definite positive and part of this is the Benefits Boutique! Dashboard also looks a brilliant tool! Friendly and warm colleagues with great networking and mentoring capabilities.

Cons

I am an avid cyclist and commuter and the building has no shower facilities at all. Very odd in the 21st Century. My old company was in one of the oldest buildings in London and even they had showers. Nothing much else to be honest.

Advice to Management

Please can you put showers in somewhere. Pretty please.

8. "GM review - first year"

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great career progression, amazing team, great benefits as well that are all flexible.

Cons

Hours aren't the worlds best but in sales you're never going to be 10 - 4 are you.

9. "Great place to start my new career!"

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since joining the company around a month ago, I have felt really welcomed on board by everyone from all levels. Training has been great and any problems, questions or queries that I've had have all been answered, and for me having not worked in recruitment before, this was really helpful.

The atmosphere in the office has been great, all teams have been friendly and the introduction meetings with all of the directors has been a great help in learning all new names!

The experience and benefits boutique is amazing and I'm really looking forward to making full use of them in the coming year.

Overall a great place to work.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Advice to Management

The idea of a standing desk station wouldn't go a miss... Food for thought!

10. "Really great company - amazing experience so far"

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time

Pros

I've been working at Goodman Masson for nearly a month now and they've been great right from the initial interview process. They were really quick at getting back to me and I had direct contact with them with any questions I did need answering.

I've received really great training from Catherine Kellaway and others from within the company. Everyone has been really helpful, giving me a thorough understanding of exactly what I need to do, and assisting me with anything I need held with. The Experience has also been great in keeping me motivated at work and help me progress and grow, the Benefits Boutique in particular is really appealing!

The atmosphere itself is really lovely, everyone you come across is friendly. I've had introduction meetings with a lot of the board members, and everyone has made it a great place to transition into straight away and made me feel really comfortable and at ease. We've also had events out including Rooftop Curling to get to know others within the company which is a really big positive for me.

Overall, it has been a big learning experience but I'm definitely enjoying my experience so far.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides so far, the job itself has taken me a little time to get adjusted into, but there's a lot of help from everyone around me.

Advice to Management

It's a great company, not much advice to be given

11. "Joining Goodman Masson"

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly Environment, Strong Team work ethic and nice working environment

Cons

Nothing to report currently and everything is positive so far.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work