34% would recommend to a friend
(1075 total reviews)
Rafael Ilishayev / Yakir Gola
37% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Gopuff
Got a burning question about Gopuff? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Gopuff employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and hours customers" (in 95 reviews)
- "My team and the people were great!" (in 46 reviews)
- "Hours are flexible as the MFC opens from 7 am to 2 am (great for students or part" (in 43 reviews)
- "You can make good money and make your own schedule !" (in 36 reviews)
- "They have fairly good benefits." (in 29 reviews)
- "Over worked and poor management" (in 60 reviews)
- "Communication is awful and what upper management considers promotion" (in 36 reviews)
- "NO BREAKS they want you to fill in where others can’t ALL THE TIME no work life balance" (in 33 reviews)
- "Managers do lie and hide things yet they come to you in desperate times asking if u can cover shifts etc" (in 30 reviews)
- "Lack of structure and leadership." (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Gopuff and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,075 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Nov 28, 2023Operations AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHarrisburg, PA
The pay check is deposited on time Inclusive workplace
Management is hardly on site. There is little to no opportunity to advance your career Mediocrity will be rewarded and expertise will be exploited
- 1.0Nov 28, 2023Operations AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Weekly pay. Flexible working around schedule
Poor management and you are out against colleagues to get work based on favouritism.
- 1.0Nov 19, 2023Shift LeadFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Met a lot of new people, the job role is enjoyable but work will depend on how much a manager likes you.
There are no opportunities to progress. If you like to speak up against anything that goes against what the managers want, then there will be a lot of nit picking. I don’t think they actually interview managers, they seem to be under qualified for the job and cannot handle someone calling them out.
- 1.0Nov 9, 2023Operations AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNewark, NJ
The coworkers you get to meet are chill
No support from management Upper management is out of touch with site operations Constant shifting procedures creates confusion for day to day operations Lazy "managers"
- 3.0Nov 8, 2023Liquor Store AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWheat Ridge, CO
20% Discount on the app and on any non-alcoholic products. Coupons and deals through perkspot Can grow fairly quickly if you put in the right effort
Upper Management, Hours, Lack of Resources, Constant changes, Low Moral
- 4.0Nov 7, 2023Operations AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Weekly pay Training Easy to learn plus great environment to be in
Long shifts and night shifts are 5pm-2am which can be exhausting
- 2.0Nov 3, 2023Sr Technical RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHouston, TX
fast-paced, opportunity to create and produce
not stable, things constantly changing and its not the best changes1
Gopuff Reviews FAQs
Gopuff has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 1,502 reviews left anonymously by employees. 34% of employees would recommend working at Gopuff to a friend and 27% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
34% of Gopuff employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gopuff 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.