Gorgias (CA) Serbia Reviews
91% would recommend to a friend
(6 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 6 of over 58 reviews
Updated Oct 11, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 11, 2023Application SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Awesome benefits for employees, a friendly and accepting enviroment
Not fully remote for all employees.Gorgias (CA) Response2mo
Thank you for the feedback! Greatly appreciated!
- 5.0Apr 1, 2023Applications SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
From the moment I joined, I have been impressed by the organization's commitment to excellence and its dedication to its employees. The company culture is incredibly supportive and inclusive, which has made it easy for me to feel at home and comfortable in my role. One thing that stands out to me about my company is its investment in employee development. The company provides ongoing training and professional development opportunities, which has allowed me to continue growing and developing my skills. This investment in its employees is truly inspiring and makes me feel valued as a member of the team.
The workload can be intense at times, but wouldn't call it a con. No cons if you ask me.
- 5.0Sep 6, 2022Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
If you want to grow your skillset and perfect yourself, it's a great place to be. Working as an AE might be traditionally considered stressful, but it's a piece of cake to work in this sales environment.
None so far! Difficulties are easily discussed with management and addressed accordingly.
- 5.0Jun 7, 2021Technical SupportCurrent EmployeeBelgrade, Central Serbia
- best paid support job I found so far - flexible working location - my input is valued and encouraged no matter the topic - achievable bonuses - company retreats - cross-team collaborations - a startup on a quick rise!
The only con so far I'd say is the risk that naturally comes with working in startups, but Gorgias already kind of proved that it's on a steady path upward so there's that.
- 1.0Oct 18, 2021Team LeaderFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Collaboration with employees from different teams whom you can learn a lot from
- No engagement or timely feedback from the management -Seldom not paying employees on time - No career development plan - Lack of communication -Ignoring employee feedback6Gorgias (CA) Response3y
Hi, Thank you for sharing that with us. We're sorry that things did not work well. We want people from everywhere to feel good at Gorgias. Our team is getting bigger, and we train all our Managers on the topics you've mentioned, such as Feedback, so that this misunderstanding doesn't happen again. We wish you all the best! The Gorgias team
- 5.0Aug 2, 2019Customer Support AgentCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Being part of this company is, for now, the best thing that has happened to me in my life. Colleagues are professional, respectful, kind and absolutely everyone is there to help one another
No complaints, everything is perfect!1