Gozengo Reviews | Glassdoor

Gozengo Reviews

Updated Jun 2, 2016

4.4
Gozengo General Manager & Chief Marketing Officer Josh Francia (no image)
Josh Francia
0 Rating
  1. "Gozengo small start up company with potential to be great in a few years."

I have been working at Gozengo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company has little supervision so this allows you to be more relaxed at work which is good. Open minded to suggestions to allow you to speak your mind.

Cons

Gozengo lacks in growth there is no opportunity to grow in this company. This company is still a start up company so maybe in a few years this company has some type of potential.

Advice to Management

Management needs personality trainings and how to really understand each personality that walks in through that door. Be more realistic and helpful when push comes to shove nobody knows anything then the secretive behavior kicks in making it uncomfortable to work.

Gozengo2016-06-02

"It's All About the Creative Energy!"

I have been working at Gozengo full-time

Pros

Low-stress. Fast-paced. Fantastic energy. Organized. Passionate. Challenging. Gozengo is a travel e-com start-up on the north end of Times Square. The staff is friendly and the place always has a nice buzz. Cool music, free snacks, and complimentary catered lunches help keep the staff motivated and the vibe friendly. Normal working hours are the norm, here, which is a plus for those with kids and an active social scene.

Cons

It’s an ever-changing environment, and you have to thrive on and tolerate constant change. If you can, it’s a very rewarding place to work.

Gozengo2015-08-25

"Great Place, New Company"

Current Employee - Email Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Gozengo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Blank Slate to create. Smart people. Great Culture. Free snacks and lunch. Times Square location. Collaboration is a focus.

Cons

Tourist congestion at lunch and leaving time. Pushy vendors in street.

"Love working here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Gozengo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Gozengo is pretty awesome...actually all of my friends are pretty jealous. Some of the perks include: free snacks, free lunch 3 times a week (even though it was delivered every day in July), dinner every other week, standing desks, great medical insurance, 401K matching, gym reimbursement, highly collaborative environment, and I could go on and on. Most of the team is pretty young and likes to hang out after work so we play ping pong, fuseball, Rock Band and the company even buys us booze and wine. What's not to like?

Cons

Only con I can think of right now is that the chairs aren't that comfortable... but new ones have been ordered and will be delivered next week.

Advice to Management

Keep on going!

"Great place to work"

Director of Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at Gozengo

Pros

Awesome location in the northern side of TImes Square, Manhattan Passionate leadership Challenging, fast paced work Great snacks and complimentary catered lunches Flat organization that empowers workers of all levels

Cons

Employees must be tolerant of change as this is a fast paced startup-like atmosphere

Found 5 reviews