Cover image for Grab

Found 319 of over 3K reviews

4.7
Grab CEO and  Co-founder Anthony Tan
Anthony Tan

What people are saying about Grab

Join the conversation on

Confession

5d

an

Analyst

Would you find it weird if your Boyfriend of many years was going to grab drinks with girls (coworkers, women he’s met at parties) that you don’t know because he wants to “make new friends”

32 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Grab and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years
    Featured Review

Very supportive and healthy working environment

Aug 30, 2022 - Operations Lead in Jakarta
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people in the GrabFood Indonesia team are collaborative and professional creating an environment that is supportive of one another's needs. Had a high confidence that any replacement would be filled by someone of the same spirit and that new employees who bring in toxic culture are not received well. - Managers are empowering teams to create initiatives and ideas/opinions are always valued without much concern of hierarchy, they also supported internal mobility and grade promotion during my 3 year tenure - High respect to employees and ample recognition for your achievements if you manage to stand out between many other strong contributors

Cons

- It is easier to climb the ladder by transferring to other teams within the department as supposed to having a vertical positional promotion as "fresh perspective" is sought after especially in a higher managerial position. This is not necessarily a con as it maybe is desirable to explore different teams.

Grab Response

Thank you for your feedback. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours. We hope you continue grabbing life with both hands wherever you go!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I grew up at Grab and learn a lot, I'm super thankful for everything I obtained so far.

Nov 21, 2022 - City Manager in Makassar
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in the best environment and comfort.

Cons

I expect to get more new learning experience

3. Join the Grab team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Very challenging

Nov 17, 2022 - Quality Assurance Analyst in Jakarta
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many challenges and learning so many new things

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to learn new things, but I really enjoy it

5. 5.0

Grab Culture of work

Nov 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Cakung, Jakarta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always shows team work, respect, career path

Cons

No idea for this area

6. 5.0

Incredible Journey

Nov 17, 2022 - Assistant Manager in Jakarta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the culture, passion, environment and nice to have great leader

Cons

Sometimes I feel difficult to contact with other team to discuss something related to work

7. 5.0

Support for analytic

Nov 17, 2022 - Regional Assistant Manager in Jakarta
    Business Outlook

Pros

In grab we can work independently and can express they way we work and served peoples.

Cons

I've missed the time where we can be more original as start up company

8. 5.0

Exciting and Great Place to Grow

Nov 16, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Jakarta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grab is a great place to work. It provides me ways and opportunities to thrive. Grab really care about Grabbers so much. I find Grab is not like a place work but a place to learn and grow. It's fun, I am enjoying it so much.

Cons

Travel to Indonesia Office must through the busy roads.

9. 5.0

Best Place to Improve Yourself

Nov 14, 2022 - Merchandise Associate in Jakarta
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Continuous Collaboration - Helpful Teammate - Can explore many possibilities in career choice - Hybrid Work Schedule

Cons

- Grabbers located working all around Indonesia, not have many chances to reach out fellow grabbers via offline

10. 5.0

I become a full-time Grabber as Market Analyst start from Nov 2021

Nov 14, 2022 - Junior Market Analyst in Surabaya, East Java
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really love to work at Grab. Love the ambient and culture of work, and very love how Grab taking care their employee

Cons

Nothing cons from my side until now, keep up the good work Grab!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Grabwheels - Reduced Polusions, To Better Lifes!

Nov 14, 2022 - Supervisory in Jakarta
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The 4H principle is very useful for the implementation of everyday in My life. - A very challenging job, yes, challenges us to how much we can benefit others and the surrounding environment, to change a lifes better. - Highly productive and positive work environment. - The opportunity to grow bigger and better, and very much that opportunity.

Cons

It is still very easy for some people who already have a position, can monopolize a work environment and its people (to Be a Toxic environment). This can be a trigger for group fraud cases.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 319 Reviews
</>Embed

Grab Reviews FAQs

Employees in Indonesia have rated Grab with 4.7 out of 5 stars in 319 anonymous Glassdoor reviews. To compare, worldwide Grab employees have given a rating of 4.3 out of 5. Search open jobs at Grab in Indonesia and find out about the interview experience in Indonesia or explore more of the top rated companies in Indonesia.

Grab employees working in Indonesia rate their compensation and benefits with 4.6 out of 5 stars based on anonymously submitted employee reviews on Glassdoor. This is 9.1% better than the company average rating of all Grab employees. Browse Grab salaries in Indonesia to find out how much you could get paid.

Employees in Indonesia have rated Grab with 4 out of 5 for work-life-balance (2.5% higher than company-wide rating), 4.6 out of 5 for diversity and inclusion (6.7% higher than company-wide rating), 4.6 out of 5 for culture and values (6.7% higher than company-wide rating) and 4.4 out of 5 for career opportunities (7.1% higher than company-wide rating).

97% of employees in Indonesia would recommend working at Grab to a friend, compared to 91% of Grab employees worldwide. The best reviews about Grab Indonesia have been left by employees working as Assistant Manager and Software Engineer. This is based on 319 anonymous reviews submitted on Glassdoor.

Popular Careers with Grab Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Grab? Share Your Experiences

Grab Careers

Cover image for Grab

Grab life with both hands. Life is all about opportunity. Grab is all about life. Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp. We provide...More

• What We Believe
  • Our Promise
  • Careers
  • Tech

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

24 days ago

Employee Story
Read how Data Scientist Arpit Goel grew in his career to work with more data to enrich the lives of millions in Southeast Asia – all through transitioning roles at Grab.
Shared image - Growing with Grab: A Wider Scope of Data to Empower Lives - Grab Careers
Growing with Grab: A Wider Scope of Data to Empower Lives - Grab Careers
grab.careers

24 days ago

Company News
At our first Investor Day, our leadership team shared plans to leverage our superapp ecosystem advantage to become the region’s largest & most efficient on-demand platform enabling local commerce and mobility. From driving growth through strategic initiatives like GrabUnlimited, GrabForBusiness, groceries, local partnerships, and advertising, to improving driver-partner productivity and earnings, we are on the path to profitability while driving Southeast Asia forward. Watch the full webcast here.
Shared image - Financial Results Center | Grab Holdings

Grab photo of: Grab Bangalore Inclusion Roadshow
Grab photo of: Grab Bangalore Office - Diwali 2022
Grab photo of: Grab Premier League Winners 2022
Grab photo of: Robin Utthapa's Visit to Grab Bangalore
Grab photo of: Our Grab Indonesia Office!

Expert Career Advice

Uber

3.9

23,090 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 3,025 Grab reviews submitted anonymously by Grab employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Grab is right for you.