GradStaff Reviews in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

1 Rating

1. "Benefits Assistant"

Former Contractor - Communications Coordinator in Dallas, TX
    Former Contractor - Communications Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I worked at GradStaff as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Through Gradstaff, I found a great job that I would never have found on my own. It's definitely a long-term fit, which is what's most important and, in the end, makes up for the cons.

Cons

I felt like the whole process was slow, and communication was difficult at times. Also in the beginning, I felt like they were just trying to find A fit, not necessarily the BEST fit. And the 700-hour contract period felt very long. Again, it worked out in the end, but it was a bit frustrating at times.

2. "I had a great experience working with GradStaff!!!"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX

I worked at GradStaff as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

My recruiter was always available whenever I had a question and she placed me with a company that was a great fit for me.

Cons

There were no cons working with this company.

"Absolutely RUDE and UNHELPFUL!"

Current Employee - Potential Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Potential Contractor in Dallas, TX

Pros

Prompt response: I applied earlier this week and received a call from the recruiter today.

Cons

The recruiter sounded like she was reading from a script (a long one) and I could not get a word in. Whenever I did get the opportunity to speak or ask a question, she would just refer back to that script of useless information. Asked me what I'm looking for in a position (duties, salary, distance, etc.) but proceeded to reiterate that script again and treated me like my expectations were unreasonable (I am currently working and she tried to sell me on taking a huge pay cut). I finally managed to tell her directly that I don't think their services are for me and that I would probably have better luck elsewhere. Then she mockingly laughed and told me good luck. Totally unprofessional.

GradStaff Response

Feb 27, 2015 – VP of Corporate Support

I am sorry you had a negative experience with a GradStaff employee. There are certain questions we must ask all applicants and specific information we must share to make sure all candidates are aware ... More