Graduate Fasttrack Reviews in London, England | Glassdoor

London, England (UK)

4.8
Gordon Bennell

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Best recruitment job in London!"

Current Employee - Sales Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Fasttrack full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I finished university and joined an IT recruitment company where I worked for a year. The job was business development and cold calling all day everyday, it was a really aggressive and cut throat environment. I decided to leave that opportunity and join Graduate Fasttrack which has been the best decision of my career. The environment, culture, progress, earning potential and incentives are excellent.

Environment:
    Great culture, regular team outings, holiday targets twice a year, christmas party abroad (Berlin, Prague, etc..)

Role:
    No BD, candidate focussed, it's also very refreshing to deal with and place graduates into their first job and some of the best roles in London

People:
    The team culture at Graduate Fasttrack is second to none, everyone gets on really well and most of us hang out outside of working hours! Having a great working culture is what's most important to management.

Overall it's a fantastic place to work, there is so much room for career progression and the earnings are excellent.

Cons

Like any recruitment role your resilience is tested, and it is hard work!

Advice to Management

Every idea that someone has is passed to management and taken on board. If the idea works well for the business it is implemented. It's great to work in a place where management listens to you!

"Working at GFT"

Current Employee - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Fasttrack full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been working at Graduate Fasttrack for nearly 3 years and I've absolutely loved my time here so far.

The reason I chose Graduate Fasttrack over several other offers was initally down to the people, everyone who I met here was really laid back and easy to get on with.

But after starting I realised how much more there was to offer.

The training has been fantastic throughout, any worry or issue I've had had with a part of my role has been dealt with thoroughly.

The earning potential is awesome, there's a really good commission structure in place which allows you to make great money, even in the first few months.

The progression is also great, with managment looking to find the best possible route for people to take and doing their best to help you make it happen.

Everyone in the office works really hard for each other. It's a really collaborative environment which is really encouraging.

On top of all of this there are tons of benefits and perks. We have holiday targets, monthly lunch clubs, Christmas Holidays abroad, monthly days out, all paid for by the company.

Cons

The graduate market is great most of the time but can be tough, with it being fast paced and high volume it can get really frustrating at times.

There are the general frustrations of recruitment to contend with as well.

The hours are longer than a 9-5 but I guess that is to be expected in recruitment.

Advice to Management

With the company looking to expand I think it's really important to work hard on maintaining the culture and environment, my advice would be don't let the quality of care staff members currently recieve slip at all with growth.

3. "Nice, youthful company but high turnover"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at Graduate Fasttrack (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun atmosphere, nice people, good location.

Cons

Little exposure to clients and BDM. General frustration of working in recruitment. Very competitive industry. Low starting salary but this is probably due to lack of client exposure.

Advice to Management

Better training and communication on all the clients/vacancies that GFT has. Better individual incentives

"Graduate Fasttrack Assessment Centre"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Fasttrack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Well organised assessment day that felt like a fair and true test of my personality
    - Very informative
    - Great job opportunities for me after passing through the assessment

Cons

- Tough competition
    - Hard to tell how well you're doing until the end

Advice to Management

A really good all round experience that resulted in me capturing my first Graduate Job. The exercises were fun and challenging, and the staff were informative, helpful and friendly. I'd recommend using Graduate Fasttrack.