Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Nov 26, 2020

4.7
Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) CEO Dan Hawes (no image)
Dan Hawes
Pros
  • "Friendly and sociable working environment and a team of like minded people(in 6 reviews)

• "Great location, being in Brighton was great as the social life is fantastic(in 5 reviews)

Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Fantastic Employer"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Consultant in Brighton, England

I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working environment, commission bonus, benefits.

Cons

I don't have any cons. If you do your job and work hard, there are no cons.

"Great Training and Support"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Brighton, England

I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Approachable management // Great, personalised training from a dedicated in house trainer // flexible working hours which are a god send in recruitment // flexible lunches // competitive holiday allowance with scope to win extra days // good financial rewards // friendly working environment // recognition for hard work // Genuine great service provided to clients and candidates.

Cons

Not necessarily a "downside" but candidates need to be aware that there is a heavy emphasis on the sales side of the role. If you're willing to work long hours and work hard you will be successful here.

Continue reading

"Great Company and Great Support"

5.0

I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB)

Pros

Great training focusing on resourcing phone calls, sales and business development and how to manage clients/candidates. A very clear progression route to becoming a consultant from day one and support to do so from Managing Consultants/ Directors. Friendly and sociable working environment and a team of like minded people.

Cons

There is obviously pressure and drive to hit KPI's and financial targets- similar to any other job in recruitment BUT the rewards/ commission are worth it.

4. "Great place to work"

Administrative and Human Resources Assistant in Brighton, England

I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB)

Pros

Great working environment Friendly staff Good Management

Cons

I have no cons so far!

Continue reading
  5. "Fantastic Training - Great Working Environment."

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Pros

I have been with the company for a few years now and am really grateful for how much I've learnt in my time here so far. The training when you first start out is very structured and you get a lot of support. I wouldn't want to work for another company. The first year or so in recruitment can be tough and I don't think I would have stuck it out if I hadn't been with GRB. I'm glad I did! There's a great working environment in the office and mostly everyone gets on very well and loves socialising at the end of a tough week. The office has a great, positive atmosphere and everyone's supportive of each other.

Cons

The hours can be tough when you're getting used to them but when you've got a full workload you don't really notice it.

6. "Years industrial work placement within recruitment and marketing"

Current Contractor - Resourcer in Brighton, England

I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) for more than a year

Pros

Rotational work placement with great insight into all aspects of the business. Real responsibility from the start and a great working environment. Excellent rapport between all members of staff, including directors. Supportive supervisors and colleagues.

Cons

My placement within the GRB has been excellent and will benefit my future studies and career after graduation. I do not believe there are any cons of working here.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.