KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Graebel Companies Reviews

Updated Dec 2, 2021

Found 358 of over 376 reviews

3.9
Graebel Companies CEO Bill Graebel (no image)
Bill Graebel
Pros
  • "The biggest pro of working for Graebel is that company cares for you to have a good work-life balance(in 23 reviews)

• "No hierarchical barrier, great place to work(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Poor upper management, poor HR, poor benefits(in 16 reviews)

• "Heavy work loads, long hours for some(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,079

606 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Graebel Companies and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Lots of opportunities

Dec 2, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supports promoting within Opportunities to move from dept to dept ;lots of variety Full support to WFA

Cons

Miss seeing everyone all collaborating on projects in person.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

It's rare to find an employer who values it's people

Dec 2, 2021 - Senior Relocation Consultant in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership from the very top on down are amazing people who care about the company and it's employees. I've assessed Graebel over the last 6+ years of employment and what I can say is, they have always put their people first and they will always do the right thing; values that are rare to find these days. I've experienced this first hand on more than one occasion.

Cons

For me personally, was led to believe I would be promoted within a certain timeline, provided I satisfied the service scores and other objectives. I did that and inquired to my supervisor on several occasions, but no follow up or action taken on their part. I decided to drop the topic at a certain point. I would say that 'promises made, promises kept' is important in fostering trust within any organization. Having said that, it wasn't a hill I would die on and know I will have more opportunities in the future with this company. *Speaking about a former manager - not a current one*

3. 1.0
      Former Employee

Apply if you enjoy being a human punching bag!

Nov 2, 2021 - Accountant
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Biggest pro: Co-workers! -Very occasional incentives (pre-coronavirus) -Always job openings within company (can also be a con for high-turnover) -2 15-minute breaks (paid) & 1 3-minute lunch break (unpaid) -Ability to make up time missed for appointments -Birthday PTO -Volunteer PTO -Decent amount of PTO

Cons

-Narcissistic managers pick on employees relentlessly -Extremely poor communication skills throughout entirety of company -CEO cries during each "town hall" which could be a good thing, but the things he cries about are then retracted later (promises made are not kept) -Get ready for management to pick their favorites -High turnover rate in all departments -Non-existent life/work balance -Managerial positions given to external applicants instead of internal -Overtime and weekend work expected -Hard to find or get ahold of supervisors, or they just don’t read your emails/IMs -Countless meetings that could have been emails -Unrealistic expectations of employee’s -Promises made aren’t kept -Upper management asks for opinions then completely disregards them -Scolded for giving honest opinions -Department favoritism throughout company; some departments are allowed overtime where others aren’t, certain departments treated like the underdog, departments who hit their goals aren’t incentivized but others are -Poor company 401K match Coronavirus-Related; -Minimum 15% pay cut for all employees -Company 401K contribution frozen -“Title only” promotions -Employees laid-off -Yearly, milestone, and promotion raises not given -Many reimbursement programs taken away -Overtime not allowed when workload increases

2 people found this review helpful

Graebel Companies Response

It is clear that you were not happy. However, you have provided inaccurate information above. In Q2 of 2020 Graebel, like many companies at the beginning of the pandemic, did not know the impact the economic downturn and COVID lockdown. As a result we implemented a variety of actions to protect the jobs of as many employees as we could. But since then, we have hired well over 200 people; we reinstated all pay cuts in Q4 2020; all benefits in Q1 2021; all service recognition milestone rewards were reinstated and paid retroactively in 2021; annual increases were reinstated in 2021; all promoted employees received appropriate pay increases at the time of their promotion; and many internal employees were promoted.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding Culture!

Dec 1, 2021 - Vice President, Business Development
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive and collaborative team environment. Approachable and engaged management team. Honest, transparent, employee focused, client focused. Consistently evolving and innovating.

Cons

I do not see any negatives to working at Graebel.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect fit

Dec 1, 2021 - Senior Director, Account Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is collaborative, team focused and positive High integrity throughout company Support family and work/life balance

Cons

Staffing needs to meet growth

6. 2.0
      Former Employee

Okay, not good, definitely not great.

Sep 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

WFH, even before Covid. Has regular town halls to keep employees informed. I think the company moral was much better years ago, but was slipping even before Covid. It would be good if they could bring back programs or other things to make people feel a part of something.

Cons

The motto of this place should be "Do your work; we'll double it with the same expectations. Don't do your work, we'll keep you anyways." The better I did, the more that was added to my plate. I got recognition, along with more work, and still was expected to complete extremely tight deadlines. I was constantly told I would be moving forward with more opportunity, but my ego was just stroked so I would take on more and pick up slack, without actually advancing my career. No teamwork was really promoted, which is a problem when we are all remote. Even management above me is struggling to get their job done. Having 70+ job openings is not a good sign.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good company- they care about their employees

Nov 4, 2021 - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of PTO, amazing management, flexibility (remote options)

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Graebel Companies Response

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us!

8. 4.0
      Former Employee

heading in the right direction

Nov 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

most of the people are great to work with. varies by team.

Cons

salaries and benefits could be better

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Truth, Love, Integrity (Bah Humbug!)

Jul 6, 2021 - Customer and Client Relations
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Talented and caring co-workers - Great salary and benefits - Incredible , talented Leadership that can effortlessly talk outside both sides of their mouth - Amazing pep rally's and inspirational town halls / meetings that lead you to believe you are part of a great family oriented organization - Encouragement and empowerment of Management and Leadership to treat employees how they see fit, with no accountability - Can be promoted when either a client requests your removal working on their account or they go out for RFP and select a new RMC - Always has job openings / opportunities

Cons

- Management / Senior Leadership chooses bullying and gaslighting as a way to force you out vs. taking the Truth, Love and Integrity approach. It is heartbreaking how this type of behavior is okay and the reason for the poor CEO rating. The CEO either condones this behavior or he is not aware, which is not good either way. - Job /company not worth the salary and benefits to stay within this kind of unhealthy environment. Very high workloads and unrealistic expectations results in low work/life balance Employee diversity and inclusion - they talk the talk , but don't walk the walk

6 people found this review helpful

Graebel Companies Response

We are sorry you feel this way. We hope you made an effort to communicate your feelings, especially in regard to the bullying. We prohibit this type of behavior, and there are many avenues to report this type of behavior, including talking with Bill Graebel, our CEO, who is always open to meeting with any employees to listen to their concerns. We wish you all best in your future endeavors.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company Culture

Oct 26, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loved working at Graebel and the company culture. Graebel appreciates its employees and it shows.

Cons

None, I really cannot complain

Graebel Companies Response

Thank your very much for your feedback. We appreciate it..

Viewing 1 - 10 of 358 Reviews