KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Graebel Companies

Is this your company?

Graebel Companies

Add a Review

Graebel Companies Employee Reviews about "great place"

Updated Jul 4, 2021

Found 14 of over 383 reviews

4.1
Graebel Companies CEO Bill Graebel (no image)
Bill Graebel
Pros
  • "The company fosters a people-centric culture and promotes work-life balance(in 26 reviews)

• "Bill Graebel is the best reason to work for Graebel(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are no cons for Graebel at this time(in 40 reviews)

• "Upper management asks for opinions then completely disregards them(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,200

615 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Graebel Companies and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great place"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

One of a kind people oriented culture !

Jul 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work with a amazing client base in a empathetic, people oriented culture. C-suite leaders have done a great job managing through the COVID-19 pandemic and communicating goals and strategy of the organization to the workforce through regular business briefings.

Cons

Client centric focus can cause busy periods for teams.

1 person found this review helpful

Graebel Companies Response

We appreciate your kind feedback. We are making every effort to stay focused on our strategy, yet also on our employees.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to be!

Jun 30, 2021 - Chief Information Officer (CIO) in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you prefer an empathetic, transparent, collaborative culture, this is a great place for you. A medium size company with access to the leaders when needed and really does put clients and people first.

Cons

As a medium size company, many people have to wear many hats. If you do not like stretching outside your comfort zone or being like a "Swiss Army Knife" at times, this isn't the place for you.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place, Great leadership

Aug 21, 2013 - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you have a solid plan, the leadership listens. If you have results, they listen. If you do your job you were hired for, you do very well. It is a great place with heart - the leadership team is amazing. Bill, Ron - They want people who want to be there - who want to take the company to the next level. Lots of opportunity.

Cons

Previously departments have been neglected - like IT. But leadership has invested heavily in technology and solutions to take this company forward. Some folks live in the world of "this is how we have always done this"

4. 4.0

Expense Specialist

Oct 22, 2016 - Expense Specialist in Aurora, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

This honestly is a great place to work. There's a true team work environment, and everyone has the same goal in mind. Work loads are heavy, but you have the option to work overtime if you choose and your work can be divided out through your team to help get caught up. Front line managers are great and know the job well. They're easy to work with and keep up on changing policies. Plenty of training and you have all the equipment you need to get the job done. The medical benefits are GREAT. Very affordable and are well above standard for what other companies are offering.

Cons

Career path is the only concern. The pay is good for the work being performed and you'll make more than most entry-level accounting positions, but there really doesn't seem to be a career path for expense specialists. The skills you learn can are very transferable but there could be more opportunity within the company for promotions in the expense area.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

A Great Place to Work

Feb 24, 2017 - Director in Aurora, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Graebel for over 8 years and the company has regularly implemented new initiatives to help make it a great place to work - things like a relaxed dress code and better benefits. There are an increasingly noticeable amount of global career growth opportunities and it is exciting to see the company evolve as it has.

Cons

401K match could be higher

3 people found this review helpful

Graebel Companies Response

Thank you for your kind words. We review benefits costs every year; and will continue to do so. As medical plan costs continue to escalate each year, we closely monitor our budget, and we have chosen to focus on the affordability of our medical insurance coverage and other benefits, like long term disability, short term disability and life insurance. We understand the importance of the 401K match and will continue to reevaluate as an important piece of our overall benefits offering.

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

The negatives outweigh the positives

Nov 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to build connections globally in the international relocation arena. I was a part of a great and hard working team.

Cons

Lack of management trainee program for pathway to growth. Too many overtime hours worked and not enough salary or benefits compensation to make the position worth it. Beware of the "summer season" which is the moving season = very late hours in the office.

5 people found this review helpful

Graebel Companies Response

Thank you for your feedback. We do have management training, and continue to expand it. In addition, we have both group and individual mentoring for individuals new to management. We are sorry you did not explore those programs. In regard to the compensation, we do in fact continue to analyze all positions and the appropriate salaries, based upon the positions responsibilities. We also compare them to the wage market in the city in which the position is located. In addition each position is in a broad salary range, allowing opportunity for growth and rewards for the individual successful in that position. In regard to our benefit programs, we offer the full spectrum of benefits, and we did not increase the cost of medical benefits this year. Over the past several years we have been able to hold the line on the medical benefits costs, and when we must increase, the increases have been less than 4%. Again we are sorry that you did not explore these options fully, or discuss with your manager or HR Representative.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to Work!!

Jan 24, 2016 -  in Aurora, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work! Company grounded in family values that is constantly looking for ways to give back to their employees and community!. Continual opportunity to grow and learn all aspects of the business.

Cons

Wish Health insurance coverage was higher

8. 5.0

Great Company

Jul 15, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and grow.

Cons

Strong growth, but that can be tough to manage at times. They do a great job at it though.

4 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Customer service

Aug 22, 2013 - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work but the office closed

Cons

The office closed so I had to find other employment

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Customer Service Supervisor

Oct 6, 2015 - Customer Service Coordinator in Lawrenceville, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, great benefits, friendly people.

Cons

May not have CS in Atlanta anymore

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews