Granada Corporation Operations Supervisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Granada Corporation Operations Supervisor Reviews

Updated Oct 17, 2017

5.0
Granada Corporation Chief Executive Officer Felix Serrano (no image)
Felix Serrano
  1. "Operations Supervisor"

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in León, Guanajuato

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working remotely keeps me motivated everyday to give my very best at every single opportunity. Communication is great at all levels. I am work with smart and hard working people.

Cons

Work to Standarize all of our internal processes.

Advice to Management

Keep your people on the loop everytime there is a change. Its greatly appreciated.

Granada Corporation2017-10-17

"Full Time Employee"

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Monterrey, Nuevo León

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

The treatment that you received form upper management is good I like the way they approach to me. They listen to my needs and wants and in Granada they are always open to feedback, looking for fresh ideas and innovation. Work from home is great you don’t have to deal with the traffic and the sales commissions are even better. The team where I belong is like a family to me because we all have a lot of respect each... other and we become friends. In Granada I find a place where I can pay my bills and expenses and support my family. The schedules are great and the individuals of upper management are great leaders.

Cons

I don´t have any dowsides in the meantime I really love working at Granada Corporation.

Advice to Management

Continue with the hard work and dedication I want that Granada have more clients in order to have more people in our company and Growth every day..

Granada Corporation2015-05-21