Granada Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.0
Felix Serrano

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Its great to be able to work from home no matter what (in 37 reviews)

• I've been working for Granada Corp (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • unfair work load between supervisors and team leads - leads burden too much and compensation does not reflect (in 7 reviews)

• No major cons, maybe paid time off earned sooner (in 4 reviews)

1. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a real work at home opportunity. As with any job, you are expected to be on time for your shifts and to work. The goals are obtainable as long as you apply yourself. I absolutely LOVE the management team who are extremely supportive and helpful. I LOVE MY JOB!!! The pay is not that great, but working from home, and the freedom that comes with it, are priceless.

Cons

There is a lot of tracking, but that is to be expected for most telecommuting jobs.

Advice to Management

Training content could use a little improvement.

2. "customer sale assoc"

Current Employee - Customer Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Granada Corporation part-time (More than a year)

Pros

everyone is very kind, helpful,and they work with your schedule, no complaints at all great company to work for

Cons

maybe alittle more pay would be great

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

3. "Sales Insurance"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Wow! awesome company to be a part of. Everyone including from management to Colleagues are very understanding and good training, good instructors, leadership overall AWESOME people. Everyone is so helpful and very communicative skills. I would not trade my career for anything else. Thank you Granada for giving me the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful family!

Good Benefits/pay/ compensation/people!

Cons

i have no cons at all

Advice to Management

Thank you Staff, management, leaders of Granada, without you on our side I could not even imagine of being here today:)

4. "Best Work From Home Company (Employee, not contractor)"

Current Employee - Sales Contributor in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Contributor in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is quietly building a truly "white glove" service offering in the crowded work from home call center space.

Cons

The company does not tell enough of the good things we do publicly. More press would inform people how good the company is as an employer and provider.

Advice to Management

Brag a little more about the accomplishments of people, especially our agents. They are the reason clients love Granada.

5. "Great work from home opportunity!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Henderson, NV
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Henderson, NV

I have been working at Granada Corporation part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No commuting, flexible hours, work from home , incoming calls, no neckties needed!

Cons

Some minor technical issues, but what company doesn't have these?

Advice to Management

Thanks for your help!

6. "New Benefits and Growth"

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time

Pros

Granada now offers new benefits options and more benefits than most work from home companies that I have researched in the past. We also have an Employee Discount Program thanks to our new benefits provider!

Continued growth with Granada has been fantastic and exciting! I look forward to talking with my coworkers each day and sharing ideas. It's not just one person's opinion that is taken into consideration, we all have input and collaborate on the best solution or idea to implement.

Cons

Holidays are coming and not being able to share any goodies I make at home with my coworkers!

"Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working for Granada because most of all is the daily & weekly recognition of good and hard work just because they truly appreciate YOU but not limited to only great work. I have worked several good company's over my 15 years as Sales Rep & CS Rep & the most important thing to me besides of course good pay/bonus is just taking time to say "thank you" on the work that you do for the company with genuine appreciation of dedication/commitment of the job. The motto that Granada has is WE ARE ALL A BIG FAMILY here and care for each & every employee and that is 150% TRUE the company is my 2nd family and they care about You as much as You do for them! Also there is NEVER a "I" in TEAM. I honestly don't have a bad thing to say about the company as a whole nor any of managers/supervisor's and all staff. That is the #1 reason why I love working for THE GRANADA CORP and will always work for GRANADA CORP! Working from home is a definite plus but it's not the most important to me. The problem with employers in this crazy world & my biggest complaints with other company's I have worked for is always recognizing GOOD & HARD work and a simple "GOOD JOB KARIN" or WAY TO GO" is the most simplest but most important. When help is needed it is help you get from not just ALL supervisors but also ALL staff. Also not having to commute to & from work not just because saves gas, money for lunch and dressing up each day but most precious & valuable thing to all people which is priceless is YOUR TIME not having to sit in traffic or commute saves a lot of time & therefore my family gets more of my time! I highly, highly recommend working with Granada Corp to anyone who likes be treated not just as family but truly appreciated and recognized for your work!!! Also having a big family of my own with husband & 4 small children they always understand that some things happen in this life that we can't control with sickness to moving a day off that is scheduled so I can attend school field trips and doctor's appts.

Cons

There is NOT even ONE BAD thing or a downside about working for The Granada Corp! It's the BEST company to work for in the entire world!!

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything!

8. "I Love Granada"

Current Employee - Sales Re in Macon, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Re in Macon, GA

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are very understanding and will work with your scheduling needs. Being a single mother of 3 it really helps to have a company on your side who understands and still finds a way to create a schedule for 40 weekly.

Cons

You never get to see any of your awesome coworkers since it is work from home

Advice to Management

I think training could have maybe been a little bit longer

9. "Work hard, low pay."

Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent
    Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent Work from Home job.

Cons

They don't pay as advertised. You'll get a training pay and then supposed to get a hourly pay increase after training, never happened. Also, trying to pay insurance agents with tons of experience $8 per policy if you meet their "metrics". Meaning they want you to sell nonstandard pricing, for a measly $2 per metric (if you hit your goal). Should pay at least 3% of policy premium at minimum.

Advice to Management

Better management is needed. Lots of micromanaging, entry level employees may like that.

Granada Corporation Response

Nov 16, 2017 – VP of Client Relations

Hello,
    We appreciate your feedback. Some roles do offer a pay increase after training, which is honored. The amount you can earn per policy will range depending on your performance level. More than... More

10. "Awesome work at home"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to work at home, overtime, great management, very flexible when emergency arrive. Opportunity for bonuses.

Cons

No company potlucks, no company picnics

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, really appreciate the ot opportunities.