Granada Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

Granada Corporation Reviews

Updated 5 Oct 2019

3.8
Granada Corporation CEO Felix Serrano (no image)
Felix Serrano

"Everthing that Glitters isnt Gold!!!!!!!"

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time

Pros

No weekends. You work from home.

Cons

The medical, the commission you WILL NOT get paid!!!! please beware!!!!!!! The management team sicks together they dont support. They have you thinking the are supportive and IF your $$ is incorrect they will rectify the situation. They are pocketing your money. No development or growth opportunities. They wil BEG you not to take days off. NO VACATION TIME, NO SICK DAYS oh wait ypu can without pay. They will call... you when call volume is high begging you to work.

Advice to Management

Do as you say and say as you do!!!! Dont LIE your employees rely on you!!! Pay them what has been promised. Provide perks to keep the employees happy.. They are your fromt line to keep the buisness going.

Granada Corporation2017-02-03

"Customer Service"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, great training, able to use own computer. Bosses communicate through chat so you feel like you are in a call center.

Cons

No major cons, maybe paid time off earned sooner. Able to take unpaid time off.

Advice to Management

Enhance ongoing training more often when agents are struggling with anything. More phone or video interactions but I understand it gets busy.

Granada Corporation2017-01-13

"Work from home"

Former Employee - Work From Home in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

You can work in your own attire and no commute

Cons

Low pay, not well trained and no real communication from HR

Advice to Management

More communication and better training.

Granada Corporation2017-01-18

"Granada Corp"

Former Employee - Csr1

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are absolutely no pros at all work here if u want to deal with str8 up idiots and if u wAnt to get cheated out of your money and become a slave

Cons

They are crooks they are not intelligent they dont care they hardly speak english they dont answer their phones they give poor training Theres no growth at all its a DEAD END JOB!!!!

Advice to Management

Get ready for a lawsuit Im going to come harder than El Chapo!!!

Granada Corporation2017-01-11

"Team Lead"

Former Employee - Team Lead in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time

Pros

You get to work from home Your schedule is flexible Supervisors are nice Some supervisors are very communicative but some are not. You must work hard to get to the top. Calls a.simply a form of repitition. Easy job to perform

Cons

Human resource is worse department to get a hold of. You will talk to jesus before you talk to HR and Recruitment. Some supervisors lack communication with employees. They dont stick to what they say when you are hired so technically they lie about raises, vacations etc. There are no promotions so you can never become a supervisor nor a trainer. The training classes are not well trained because the new reps go on... production no know anything. They need a lot of improvement with administrative task and communication skills.

Advice to Management

Granada needs to improve with there communication skills and they need to hire someone else to handle human resources.

Granada Corporation2016-12-09

"Team lead"

Customer Service in Smyrna, GA

I have been working at Granada Corporation for more than a year

Pros

I get to Work from home

Cons

Ill structured little to no communication unfair work load between supervisors and team leads - leads burden too much and compensation does not reflect. compensation does not align with responsibilities, the bonus was structured to offset but has been changed to receive a fraction of what it was before. For example, we'd see between $200-$400+ in bonus... now, no more than $45 - too low the only advancement... is a lateral move to be team lead in which you bear more responsibility for the same compensation. There have been a 3 opportunities for Supervisor and none offered to any team lead, internally.

Advice to Management

Better presence of supervisors better communication increase pay for team leads

Granada Corporation2016-12-07

"Not Bad"

Patient Billing Representative

I worked at Granada Corporation

Pros

Easy work, great training, and flexible with hours.

Cons

Clients change frequently, slow communication with some managers.

Advice to Management

Nothing

Granada Corporation2016-10-19

"CSR"

I have been working at Granada Corporation

Pros

No weekends or holidays. Work from home.

Cons

Lack of Managment. Complicating systems.

Granada Corporation2016-10-06

"Insurance Sales Rep"

I worked at Granada Corporation

Pros

That you don't have to dress up for work and drive. You meet nice people.

Cons

I will give 1 star on each section because I have to. Don't believe on the nexts "Good" feedback that are posted. For every bad comment someone write for Granada, management will ask to 2 or 3 employees to add positive feedback. I regret I fall into their game once. No vacations."PTO" you will never get it approve. Same hourly rate for over 3 years. You are hired for a "decent" hourly rate because you will... handle 4 or 5 states. You will end quoting for over 10 with no training because the company can't afford to have you off the phones. Bonus worst every month. It is not true that you will make awesome bonus as they promise when they hire you. And you will forever make the same amount of money or less on hourly rate because their service is so horrible that the companies cancel the campaigns and they change you to another one with lower pay. No benefits. They recently added the worst health insurance in regards to prices and services. The company is supposed to pay a portion and I found out I paid it all on my own. The supervisors have no clue of insurance and they are not licensed. They can't help you if you need assistance. Lack of communication because according to the company they can't afford to have you off the phones. Don't ever expect to be listened. Management is horrible and human resources worst. I will advise not to believe on 1 word and will ask the company to provide in written what they promise at hiring time before you start working for Granada. Every year and every change were to worst not for better.

Advice to Management

At this point I will say any advise is worthless. They continue to place on management people that care less for the company.

Granada Corporation2016-10-07

"Would not recommend"

I worked at Granada Corporation

Pros

couple of nice supervisors descent pay

Cons

awful training and company apologized for how bad the training was most of the training class quit they apologized but did not accommodate just threw people on the phone and said hang in there in car insurance you need correct training management does not listen or care the only person who did listen was a recruiter the chat team leads were rude most of the time I would not recommend until the training and... management was improved it's a shame a company admits that the training class was awful but all you got was sorry no help these are human beings who need jobs and have bills to pay will be writing letter to general and I hope the other employees did as well thanks for screwing my life up even more!!!!!

Advice to Management

manage!!!!

Granada Corporation2016-10-04