Granada Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

Granada Corporation Reviews

Updated Oct 5, 2019

3.8
Granada Corporation CEO Felix Serrano (no image)
Felix Serrano

"Good People"

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time

Pros

People focused on helping other people

Cons

Keep focused on the frontline employees

Granada Corporation2016-08-11

"Sales insurance agent"

Insurance Agent Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Granada Corporation for more than 3 years

Pros

Work at home but working for Granada not even that is a pro with so many calls. You can event take your break

Cons

Micro management. Poor communication. Your sups does not know anything of insurance and you can not get help from them. Poor salary. Poor bonus and every payroll is worst. They promise you that aftee 1 yr you will get a raised amd that did not happen. Having over 7 State licenses and learning of it you still get paid the same when you got hired for 5 states only. About the CEO i have no clue. I've only heard... from him on a couple of emails to apologize about payroll mistakes. You don't get sick day. You don't get vacations and the paid time off is almost impossible for you to take it. No benefits. They just provided health extremely expensive

Granada Corporation2016-09-11

"Decent company"

Customer Service Representative - Medical

I worked at Granada Corporation

Pros

Nice and helpful management. Excellent communication. working from home. excellent bonuses

Cons

A little unorganized. Lack of support during calls. You would have to email a team lead and tell the customer they will receive a callback within 3 days.

Granada Corporation2016-08-02

"SO UNORGANIZED"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

that you work at home

Cons

supervisors unorganized and totally lost, worked there a year was told no raise they dont gve out raises.. highest you will go is a team lead making the same pay a rep does with more work.. cant take days off , cant get sick, no pto, just alot of stress unecessary stress at that you already deal with very rude customers then to deal with a lost managment its too much!

Advice to Management

revamp your entire manaegment ASAP!! get som form of pto since as a rep you cant take days off!! and give a raise when a rise its due.. report good news to agents instead of constant moral killing bull crap!

Granada Corporation2016-07-26

"Great experience so far"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

So far the experience I've had with this company has been really great. The people that I have dealt with so far I have been very nice, very communicative and that is very important to me and very willing to answer any questions I may have.

Cons

I do not have any funds right now and I'm hoping that none develop. If so I will come back and make another review

Advice to Management

I think it would be very beneficial if the pay was discussed at the first stages of hiring

Granada Corporation2016-07-22

"Horrible place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time

Pros

They hire anyone so if you desperately need a job you can get one here easily.

Cons

I have never seen this much micromanaging in a company in my entire career. It is absolutely awful, you have about 10 managers to each employee and they don't communicate with eachother so you get about 5 messages after every call about the same thing. This is probably the worst call center management team I've ever seen. Also they let you believe you'll be making good money but you really don't because they make... sure that no one reaches the standards to get a bonus, so you end up making a few dollars more than minimum wage.

Advice to Management

Come up with a plan and enforce it. One or two managers per agent and stick with it, no micromanaging. Make goals attainable.

Granada Corporation2016-08-10

"Very Disorganized Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work at home. That is the only benefit, seriously- the only benefit. I am just filling in space to make the 20 word minimum so that I can submit this review.

Cons

I can tell that the majority of positive reviews are not from those of of us "on the floor" doing the grunt work. I have been with this company for over a year and it is terribly disorganized, there are no raises, the bonuses have become harder to achieve, team leads are unprofessional and the supervisors make last minute changes which clearly reflect the incompetence of the company. Not only are there no raises, we... are currently under a mandate stating that even if you have a doctors note stating that you are sick, you still do not get a sick day. After a year, you start earning the bare minimum vacation time and you're only allowed to take four hours at a time. Despite the feedback received, I have yet to see this company act on changes that would better help their business. When the vast majority of higher-ups are in their early twenties without formal/higher up education it's no wonder things are a mess. The HR department is a joke- she never responds and HR skates by by doing the bare minimal to abide by federal employment laws. They say they ate headquartered in the US yet realistically they are ran out of Mexico.

Advice to Management

I have already given advise to management in how to run this business, how to stop the insane turnover due to both hiring incompetent workers and by avoiding the incompetence of the company, and how to value their employees. They've yet to take any of my advise.

Granada Corporation2016-07-30

"Amazing Career Opportunities !"

I have been working at Granada Corporation

Pros

There are many reasons to work for this amazing company. Granada actually values their employees! I have never worked for a company that values their employees as much as Granada. At Granada you are a family. The leadership team is ready to help at an instant and communicates effectively.

Cons

As I am thinking about this not one negative thing has crossed my mind! This is the company you want to work for!

Granada Corporation2016-06-14

"Poor recruiting"

I have been working at Granada Corporation

Pros

Nothing so far besides the start off pay

Cons

They make you go thru the entire hiring process....you ask how far does the background check go and you inform then upfront you have a background...they say seven years but disqualify for something that happened 11 years ago and then they inform you two days before your start date...so I missed other job opportunities thinking I was hired here....so unprofessional as well as lies they tell...you should tell someone... they are hire until you have all your pertinent information

Advice to Management

Get your hiring process together more because as of now so unprofessional and makes your company look like liars and a scam

Granada Corporation2016-06-25

"Customer service agent"

Customer Service Representative in Hampton, GA

I have been working at Granada Corporation for more than a year

Pros

Great Company and Leaders. I love how this company sets its employees up to succeed with the company.

Cons

A lot of systems Issues.

Granada Corporation2016-04-28