Granada Corporation Sales Agent Reviews | Glassdoor

Granada Corporation Sales Agent Reviews

Updated Nov 16, 2017

4.1
Granada Corporation CEO Felix Serrano (no image)
Felix Serrano

"Sales Insurance"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wow! awesome company to be a part of. Everyone including from management to Colleagues are very understanding and good training, good instructors, leadership overall AWESOME people. Everyone is so helpful and very communicative skills. I would not trade my career for anything else. Thank you Granada for giving me the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful family! Good Benefits/pay/ compensation/people!

Cons

i have no cons at all

Advice to Management

Thank you Staff, management, leaders of Granada, without you on our side I could not even imagine of being here today:)

Granada Corporation2017-11-17

"Work hard, low pay."

Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent Work from Home job.

Cons

They don't pay as advertised. You'll get a training pay and then supposed to get a hourly pay increase after training, never happened. Also, trying to pay insurance agents with tons of experience $8 per policy if you meet their "metrics". Meaning they want you to sell nonstandard pricing, for a measly $2 per metric (if you hit your goal). Should pay at least 3% of policy premium at minimum.

Advice to Management

Better management is needed. Lots of micromanaging, entry level employees may like that.

Granada Corporation2017-11-06
  3. "Awesome work at home"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get to work at home, overtime, great management, very flexible when emergency arrive. Opportunity for bonuses.

Cons

No company potlucks, no company picnics

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, really appreciate the ot opportunities.

Granada Corporation2017-10-19
  4. "insurance sales agent"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

convenient way to work from home, save gas and mileage, friendly environment and accommodating management (supervisors and managers)

Cons

I don't see any cons as of now.

Advice to Management

hoping that we can sell more product lines (auto,home life)

Granada Corporation2017-10-19
  5. "insurance sales agent"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to work from home. Everyone is friendly and not intrusive at all. always able to contact supervisor with questions and concerns. always kept informed of new policies and procedures. kept aware of your individual contributions with positive feedback and, if needed, improvement suggestions. We have personal weekly and monthly goals to strive for. constantly learning! very interesting job

Cons

signing on at beginning of shift take an additional 15 or 20 minutes outside of your scheduled work time. waiting 1 year for holiday pay. Little or no career advancement opportunities.

Advice to Management

Very professional and diverse management team. would like additional team and individual meetings concerning performance metrics.

"Sales insurance agent"

Insurance Agent Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Granada Corporation for more than 3 years

Pros

Work at home but working for Granada not even that is a pro with so many calls. You can event take your break

Cons

Micro management. Poor communication. Your sups does not know anything of insurance and you can not get help from them. Poor salary. Poor bonus and every payroll is worst. They promise you that aftee 1 yr you will get a raised amd that did not happen. Having over 7 State licenses and learning of it you still get paid the same when you got hired for 5 states only. About the CEO i have no clue. I've only heard... from him on a couple of emails to apologize about payroll mistakes. You don't get sick day. You don't get vacations and the paid time off is almost impossible for you to take it. No benefits. They just provided health extremely expensive

Granada Corporation2016-09-11
  7. "Outbound Sales Agent"

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Agent in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a the best work from home job I've ever had!!! I'm blessed. Hourly pay plus bonuses if you qualify and meet or exceed the performance metrics. It is a really laid back place to work. Just do what you are supposed to do and everything will be great!! If management sees that you need help, they'll work with you instead trying to let you go. There is a lot of support from upper management and my team. If you... need to alter your schedule for family reasons, they'll work with you. If you have doctor's appts, let them know ahead of time. Just make sure you are working 40 hrs a week as required.

Cons

There is a lack of leads at certain times of the year. But management will adjust the performance accordingly and set a more realistic goal based on the number of leads we obtain.

Advice to Management

Management is wonderful! I have no complaints.

Granada Corporation2016-02-26

"Company needs work"

Sales Agent in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Granada Corporation

Pros

Work from home, decent pay

Cons

Many,, "Team Leads" seem to feel they can be condescending and bully their team. They chose favorites and let them get away with slacking off but if you are not a favorite they will watch you like a hawk and criticize you. Their attitude is very immature for a professional organization. Micromanagement is extreme.

Advice to Management

Micromanage the team leads and supervisors. Make sure they are doing their jobs.I can see by the lack of communication and consistency they are not doing their job

Granada Corporation2016-02-20

"Great Work From Home Opportunity"

Sales Agent

I worked at Granada Corporation

Pros

Flexible Schedule, extra earning potential, assistance with state licensing renewals

Cons

Need for dedicated land line

Granada Corporation2015-05-07
  10. "Best Place To Work"

Current Employee - Sales Agent

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time

Pros

- Work From Home - Great Managment - Family Environment - Weekly Spiffs: We can earn extra cash - Management team is always available.

Cons

HR can communicate a little more efficiently.

Advice to Management

Maintain this great communication.

Granada Corporation2017-10-27