Granada Corporation "team leads" Reviews | Glassdoor

Granada Corporation Employee Reviews about "team leads"

Updated 7 Dec 2016

3.8
Granada Corporation CEO Felix Serrano (no image)
Felix Serrano
Pros
  • "The company is quietly building a truly "white glove" service offering in the crowded work from home call center space(in 37 reviews)

• "I've been working for Granada Corp(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "unfair work load between supervisors and team leads - leads burden too much and compensation does not reflect(in 7 reviews)

• "No major cons, maybe paid time off earned sooner(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "team leads"

Return to all Reviews

"Blessed to have this Opportunity"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Du Pont, GA

I have been working at Granada Corporation part-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home! What more can I say! :)

Cons

Part-timers cannot be team leads or supervisors. :(

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, you are getting better and better every day!

Granada Corporation2015-12-28

"Team lead"

Customer Service in Smyrna, GA

I have been working at Granada Corporation for more than a year

Pros

I get to Work from home

Cons

Ill structured little to no communication unfair work load between supervisors and team leads - leads burden too much and compensation does not reflect. compensation does not align with responsibilities, the bonus was structured to offset but has been changed to receive a fraction of what it was before. For example, we'd see between $200-$400+ in bonus... now, no more than $45 - too low the only advancement... is a lateral move to be team lead in which you bear more responsibility for the same compensation. There have been a 3 opportunities for Supervisor and none offered to any team lead, internally.

Advice to Management

Better presence of supervisors better communication increase pay for team leads

Granada Corporation2016-12-07

"Would not recommend"

I worked at Granada Corporation

Pros

couple of nice supervisors descent pay

Cons

awful training and company apologized for how bad the training was most of the training class quit they apologized but did not accommodate just threw people on the phone and said hang in there in car insurance you need correct training management does not listen or care the only person who did listen was a recruiter the chat team leads were rude most of the time I would not recommend until the training and... management was improved it's a shame a company admits that the training class was awful but all you got was sorry no help these are human beings who need jobs and have bills to pay will be writing letter to general and I hope the other employees did as well thanks for screwing my life up even more!!!!!

Advice to Management

manage!!!!

Granada Corporation2016-10-04

"Decent company"

Customer Service Representative - Medical

I worked at Granada Corporation

Pros

Nice and helpful management. Excellent communication. working from home. excellent bonuses

Cons

A little unorganized. Lack of support during calls. You would have to email a team lead and tell the customer they will receive a callback within 3 days.

Granada Corporation2016-08-02

"SO UNORGANIZED"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at Granada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

that you work at home

Cons

supervisors unorganized and totally lost, worked there a year was told no raise they dont gve out raises.. highest you will go is a team lead making the same pay a rep does with more work.. cant take days off , cant get sick, no pto, just alot of stress unecessary stress at that you already deal with very rude customers then to deal with a lost managment its too much!

Advice to Management

revamp your entire manaegment ASAP!! get som form of pto since as a rep you cant take days off!! and give a raise when a rise its due.. report good news to agents instead of constant moral killing bull crap!

Granada Corporation2016-07-26

"Very Disorganized Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Granada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work at home. That is the only benefit, seriously- the only benefit. I am just filling in space to make the 20 word minimum so that I can submit this review.

Cons

I can tell that the majority of positive reviews are not from those of of us "on the floor" doing the grunt work. I have been with this company for over a year and it is terribly disorganized, there are no raises, the bonuses have become harder to achieve, team leads are unprofessional and the supervisors make last minute changes which clearly reflect the incompetence of the company. Not only are there no raises, we... are currently under a mandate stating that even if you have a doctors note stating that you are sick, you still do not get a sick day. After a year, you start earning the bare minimum vacation time and you're only allowed to take four hours at a time. Despite the feedback received, I have yet to see this company act on changes that would better help their business. When the vast majority of higher-ups are in their early twenties without formal/higher up education it's no wonder things are a mess. The HR department is a joke- she never responds and HR skates by by doing the bare minimal to abide by federal employment laws. They say they ate headquartered in the US yet realistically they are ran out of Mexico.

Advice to Management

I have already given advise to management in how to run this business, how to stop the insane turnover due to both hiring incompetent workers and by avoiding the incompetence of the company, and how to value their employees. They've yet to take any of my advise.

Granada Corporation2016-07-30

"Company needs work"

Sales Agent in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Granada Corporation

Pros

Work from home, decent pay

Cons

Many,, "Team Leads" seem to feel they can be condescending and bully their team. They chose favorites and let them get away with slacking off but if you are not a favorite they will watch you like a hawk and criticize you. Their attitude is very immature for a professional organization. Micromanagement is extreme.

Advice to Management

Micromanage the team leads and supervisors. Make sure they are doing their jobs.I can see by the lack of communication and consistency they are not doing their job

Granada Corporation2016-02-20