Cover image for Grand Homes Inc.
Logo

84% Recommend to a Friend
85% Approve of CEO

Found 127 of over 130 reviews

4.4
Grand Homes Inc. CEO Stephen H. Brooks (no image)
Stephen H. Brooks

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "My coworkers were nice, managers were accessible, good quality product.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great training and everyone is helpful.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The people are nice and respectful.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Excellent culture and a great team of people who go out of their way to help you.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Good training program by sales managers if you are new to the industry.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

With hard work, you’re sure to succeed

Nov 15, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Provides employees with all the necessarily tools for success.

Cons

Real estate is a volatile market. The good times are very good, and the bad times can be very bad.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Top-notch training

Oct 25, 2022 - Sales Associate in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training program is top-notch. I thought I would be overwhelmed by the amount of information I’d need to take in when I got started, but they broke it down in a way that made it digestible and even fun. As someone who’s experienced the flipside where I was thrown into a sales job with minimal training or knowledge of the product whatsoever, I appreciate the fact that they took the time to set up such an amazing program, and I can also attribute my success with this company to the thorough preparation. All in all, it’s a good place to work and I definitely recommend it.

Cons

At the end of the day, preparation and support can only get you so far when it comes to sales. It’s challenging, but the payoff is worth it.

3. Join the Grand Homes Inc. team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Things are going well!

Nov 10, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything’s been great so far! Training went well, my coworkers have been super welcoming, and pretty much anything else I can think of has been great too.

Cons

Not sure if I’m still looking at everything through rose-colored glasses, but there are no red flags as far as I can tell!

5. 5.0

No complaints

Nov 7, 2022 - Builder in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a low-stress job that keeps me active and keeps a roof over my family’s head. I get along with everybody and I have enough time to make sure I’m well-rested before I start working the next day.

Cons

Nothing to complain about over here.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible company to work for

Oct 3, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grand Homes is an incredible company to work for. The company culture is inclusive, diverse, supporting, caring, and the business is growing rapidly. There is tremendous opportunity for growth personally and professionally, and I’m excited about the direction of the business. Compensation is competitive, and other benefits are generous as well.

Cons

The company is trying to adapt to a constantly shifting market. Employees are often told to switch gears and focus on something new and less defined, which can be difficult for some people.

Continue reading
  7. 5.0

I couldn’t be happier

Oct 29, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grand Homes Inc. is hands down the best choice I could’ve made for my career! I stumbled into it after college, and now I’m still here years later with an amazing job surrounded by great people and leadership that has my back.

Cons

No cons. I couldn’t be any happier!

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Nov 13, 2022 - Sales Consultant in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a good time working here

Cons

Wasn’t making as much as I’d hoped

9. 5.0

Gain experience

Nov 1, 2022 - Builder in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Low barrier to entry makes this a good place for new builders to gain experience regardless of experience level. If you have questions, there’s always someone around to help.

Cons

Tasks became too repetitive for me after a certain point.

10. 5.0

Open & Collaborative

Oct 19, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grand Homes has a very open and collaborative culture; everyone is willing to help out and answer questions. There is also a palpable sense of being a team, even across the various departments in the company.

Cons

It is an exceptionally fast-paced environment, which is a con for some folks and a pro for others; take it as you will.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lucrative industry

Nov 3, 2022 - New Home Sales Consultant in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great opportunity to earn a ton of money from commission.

Cons

The typical workday doesn’t end until late into the afternoon.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Reviews
</>Embed

Grand Homes Inc. Reviews FAQs

Grand Homes Inc. has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 130 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Grand Homes Inc. to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 52% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Grand Homes Inc. employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Grand Homes Inc.. This rating has improved by 51% over the last 12 months.

84% of Grand Homes Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Grand Homes Inc. 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Grand Homes Inc. to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Grand Homes Inc. Job Seekers