- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Frisco, TX
- - Addison, TX
- - Rockwall, TX
- - Allen, TX
- - Plano, TX
- - McKinney, TX
- - Fort Worth, TX
Found 127 of over 130 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
What would be your advice if someone asked: “I’m debating right now on buying a car or moving to the city close to a metro station so that I maybe won’t need to buy a car for awhile. I plan to buy a car at some point but I figured rent is so expensive that if I get a place close to a metro I won’t need to worry about it. But what I was going to ask you is do you think there’s a “good time” to sign a lease ? I work in Arlington but I’d like to be in DC. I’m looking for a 1br 1bath. “
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "My coworkers were nice, managers were accessible, good quality product." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great training and everyone is helpful." (in 5 reviews)
- "The people are nice and respectful." (in 5 reviews)
- "Excellent culture and a great team of people who go out of their way to help you." (in 5 reviews)
- "Good training program by sales managers if you are new to the industry." (in 5 reviews)
- "This isn't just a 9 to 5. it's long hours sometimes." (in 6 reviews)
- "No health insurance for sales assistants" (in 3 reviews)
- "Work/life balance can be difficult to find" (in 3 reviews)
- "Holidays are bare bones...no Christmas Eve (not even early), no day after Thanksgiving, no Good Friday." (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 15, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Provides employees with all the necessarily tools for success.
Real estate is a volatile market. The good times are very good, and the bad times can be very bad.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 25, 2022 - Sales Associate in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The training program is top-notch. I thought I would be overwhelmed by the amount of information I’d need to take in when I got started, but they broke it down in a way that made it digestible and even fun. As someone who’s experienced the flipside where I was thrown into a sales job with minimal training or knowledge of the product whatsoever, I appreciate the fact that they took the time to set up such an amazing program, and I can also attribute my success with this company to the thorough preparation. All in all, it’s a good place to work and I definitely recommend it.
At the end of the day, preparation and support can only get you so far when it comes to sales. It’s challenging, but the payoff is worth it.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 10, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everything’s been great so far! Training went well, my coworkers have been super welcoming, and pretty much anything else I can think of has been great too.
Not sure if I’m still looking at everything through rose-colored glasses, but there are no red flags as far as I can tell!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 7, 2022 - Builder in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It’s a low-stress job that keeps me active and keeps a roof over my family’s head. I get along with everybody and I have enough time to make sure I’m well-rested before I start working the next day.
Nothing to complain about over here.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Grand Homes is an incredible company to work for. The company culture is inclusive, diverse, supporting, caring, and the business is growing rapidly. There is tremendous opportunity for growth personally and professionally, and I’m excited about the direction of the business. Compensation is competitive, and other benefits are generous as well.
The company is trying to adapt to a constantly shifting market. Employees are often told to switch gears and focus on something new and less defined, which can be difficult for some people.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 29, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Grand Homes Inc. is hands down the best choice I could’ve made for my career! I stumbled into it after college, and now I’m still here years later with an amazing job surrounded by great people and leadership that has my back.
No cons. I couldn’t be any happier!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 13, 2022 - Sales Consultant in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I had a good time working here
Wasn’t making as much as I’d hoped
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 1, 2022 - Builder in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Low barrier to entry makes this a good place for new builders to gain experience regardless of experience level. If you have questions, there’s always someone around to help.
Tasks became too repetitive for me after a certain point.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 19, 2022 - Anonymous in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Grand Homes has a very open and collaborative culture; everyone is willing to help out and answer questions. There is also a palpable sense of being a team, even across the various departments in the company.
It is an exceptionally fast-paced environment, which is a con for some folks and a pro for others; take it as you will.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 3, 2022 - New Home Sales Consultant in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A great opportunity to earn a ton of money from commission.
The typical workday doesn’t end until late into the afternoon.
Grand Homes Inc. Reviews FAQs
Grand Homes Inc. has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 130 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Grand Homes Inc. to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 52% over the last 12 months.
84% of Grand Homes Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Grand Homes Inc. 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.