Grand Rounds "mission driven" Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2020

4.2
Grand Rounds CEO Owen Tripp
Owen Tripp
  1. "Review for Grand Rounds"

in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Grand Rounds

Pros

* Highly mission driven company * Wants to transform the industry by providing better quality health care for employees of customers * High integrity, open, friendly culture * Business is doing great, amazing trajectory going into 2017 * Very, very talented people from ivy league and other high caliber institutions * Love the work

Cons

* Needs to senior up in certain departments

Grand Rounds2016-10-26

Grand Rounds Response

April 12, 2017CEO

Thanks for the feedback. I'm super excited about our 2017+ trajectory, and glad you're a part of what we're building here at Grand Rounds. Please share your specific inputs on "senior-ing up" through our just launched employee engagement survey, or through any other venue where you might be inclined do so.

Continue reading

"Great culture, truly important mission, and smart people who like each other"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Grand Rounds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Grand Rounds is that rare combination of a mission-driven organization that also happens to be focused on a very real market opportunity. The leadership team is strong, experienced, and values the right things. So far we've managed to hire only exceptional people, and the leadership seems intent on keeping the bar high even as we accelerate our growth now that we've got our Series B funding. The culture is built on pride in what we're trying to accomplish, respect and high regard for each other, and having fun while we work hard.

Cons

The benefits could be better, even for an early-stage company. Rumor has it they will be getting better soon.

Grand Rounds2014-06-25

Grand Rounds Response

August 19, 2015CEO

Feedback is a gift, so thank you for taking the time to give it. Working/playing hard toward a meaningful mission with people who respect and support one another is my daily inspiration. And just as important as the progress we make is pausing to celebrate it. I need your, and everyone's help, to make this happen regularly. We've done much to expand our benefits package over the past year. I hope you agree, and will continue to offer suggestions on how we can do even better.

Continue reading
  3. "Grand Rounds is changing medicine by making high quality medical care available to everyone."

I have been working at Grand Rounds

Pros

-Changing the way 20% of the US economy works, at a basic level. High impact work -Mission driven culture -Great team. High performers. -Low ego

Cons

- Lots going on every day. If you're not comfortable with fast moving, quickly changing environments, may not be for you -SF location is lots of fun, but can be a commute depending on where you live

Grand Rounds2013-08-07

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 13 reviews