Granite Telecommunications RAM Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for RAM

Granite Telecommunications RAM Reviews

Updated Jun 6, 2019

4.4
Granite Telecommunications CEO Rob Hale Jr. (no image)
Rob Hale Jr.
  1. "a"

Current Employee - RAM in Lincoln, RI

I have been working at Granite Telecommunications full-time for less than a year

Pros

you can make a lot of money if your deals arent stolen by higher up reps

Cons

to strict of a company. no work from home

Advice to Management

a

Granite Telecommunications2019-06-06

"Smart CEO, some great teammates , but horrible ethics , favoritism, and micro management"

Former Employee - RAM in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Granite Telecommunications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Before I write any review on a former employer I try to wait a few months or longer so I can have a more clear perspective . My teammates were great (for the most part), location was okay , office was nice and the company does some great things in the name of charity . Training in Boston was also really good .

Cons

The salary is below average (50K), commision structure is great but its useless if your assigned leads are trash (which most of them are ). The leads you do have that are decent may or may not be taken from you if a higher level sales rep wants it . The upper management in the Atlanta office is horrible . A lot of favoritism , if you're a "buddy" of the VP and on a team where the Director is in good favor with the VP, you will get deals handed to you . If you're not, you're screwed . Also if your going to work in this office make sure you have a thick skin when it comes to politics , (the "suggest who you should vote for"), race and religion . The Atlanta office is the boiler room if telecom sales .

Advice to Management

Mr. Hale , keep a closer eye on your hand picked leaders ,.

Granite Telecommunications2018-02-15

"Regional Account Managet"

Current Employee - RAM in Quincy, MA

I have been working at Granite Telecommunications full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you need a job, you will get hired. My Recruiter, Brian told me what questions to ask the manager I interviewed with and also shared exactly how to close them by asking for the job. He also gave me the keys to scoring well on the sales profile test I was emailed. It is obvious they are just trying to stuff as many bodies in seats as possible

Cons

Sold a dream of making huge money, however the reality of that is you have a better chance of being struck by lightening on a cloudless day. If you were not one of the original employees from years back, expect to make your base of $50k. The parking lot is completely full by 7:45am and if you are one minute late you could find yourself getting let go. I took this job to get some sales experience since all I had was marketing after college, and will be leaving before the year ends. This place has the feel of what I imagine jail must feel like!

Advice to Management

Share some insight on how to be successful and don't just concern yourself with your own personal gains

Granite Telecommunications2017-08-08
  4. "RAM"

Former Employee - RAM in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Granite Telecommunications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great office environment and great people

Cons

Lead quality is hit or miss. Luck is the name of the game

Granite Telecommunications2017-02-16

"15 year sales vet"

Current Employee - RAM in West Palm Beach, FL

Pros

Having worked in many south Florida sales companies, I can unequivocally say that this company is truly unmatched in this space. Please do yourselves the favor and take a serious look at working here. The opportunities you find at Granite are truly endless.

Cons

No cons - It's work. I see other reviews giving Granite 1 Star because you can't work from home?! What a joke!!

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Shout out to J.B.

Granite Telecommunications2017-01-19

"RAM"

Current Employee - RAM in Quincy, MA

Pros

very few, and only for the chosen few

Cons

operations mgmt is incompetent ant 100% clueless

Advice to Management

get it together

Granite Telecommunications2017-01-13