KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Granite Telecommunications Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2022

Found 879 of over 985 reviews

Granite Telecommunications CEO Rob Hale Jr. (no image)
Rob Hale Jr.

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Granite Telecommunications and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Opportunity for those that work hard!

May 27, 2022 - Sales Director in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get out what you put in! I worked my way up at Granite for 5+ years and always felt supported/enabled. Cold calling is always a hard job, but to those that can master it, you will find great success and financial reward. No company is perfect but Granite does everything they can to try and support their people. The financial and career incentives are there, it just requires a "glass half full" personality and willingness to work hard.

Cons

Implementation can be tough at times but they are always trying to improve.

Recruiter

Thank you for this stellar review! We appreciate your generous feedback. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please reach out to our Talent Management team at TalentManagement@granitenet.com.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Mar 15, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, starting pay, and great environment to work in. Support from every level of leadership.

Cons

Needs more remote options and availability

Recruiter

Thank you for your great review! The pros that you highlighted are really what Granite is all about- we are dedicated to our teammates and to our community's success and wellbeing. We are so glad you enjoy coming to work here every day, we do too! Should you like to discuss anything further, please reach out to our Talent Management team at TalentManagement@granitenet.com.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Jun 30, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoy working for this company for 2 years now. Supportive and team is easy to work with.

Cons

Don't really have any cons to share.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Experience

Jun 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good exposure to a professional environment in an entry level position - Hybrid work weeks - Flexibilty

Cons

- Can feel overwhelming at times

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Granite lost its way

Jun 23, 2022 - Sr. Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Good Culture -Pro sales mindset -Gives 50% 401k match up to $10k (was IRS max but they changed it) -Great to get started in corporate america -Inspiring CEO

Cons

-Low base salary comparative to job market -Very complicated comp plan that gets worse each year (top reps are running) -Mainly hires cheaper & unexperienced individuals right out of college > green and can’t get things done -The sales support has taken an absolute nose dive - people will find any reason to make things hard (billing, installs, customer support, installs, coordination,) -You dont get paid until things install and “turn up” - you’re basically responsible to keep opps teammates working so service actually installs -Relationship managers dont upsell accounts as promised so BD’s have to do it but comp plan prevents making money on old accounts (2 years of billing - not even a full 3 year contract) -No inventory of equipment and supply chain is hurting bad -Constant miscommunication and errors with carrier partners and techs -The company unfortunately lost it’s way

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Granite. While we are disheartened to hear about some of your experience, we are glad that you had a good experience in your role. Our teammates' feedback helps us to be better. If you would like to discuss anything further, please reach out to the Talent Management team at TalentManagement@granitenet.com.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent First Job

Jun 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

God structure for first job

Cons

Very corporate structure. Advancement get stale

Recruiter

Thank you for your great review! The pros that you highlighted are really what Granite is all about- we are dedicated to our teammates and to our community's success and wellbeing. We are so glad you enjoyed coming to work here every day, we do too! Should you like to discuss anything further, please reach out to our Talent Management team at TalentManagement@granitenet.com.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Jun 16, 2022 - Regional Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and values

Cons

Can take a long time to build a book of business

Recruiter

Thank you for this review! We appreciate your generous feedback. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please reach out to our Talent Management team at TalentManagement@granitenet.com.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

not bad

Jun 16, 2022 - Lead Granite Installer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

paid me a base salary, earned some experience

Cons

too much to consider, be tough in there

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good starter job

Jun 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recently adapted to flexible work from hime

Cons

Disconnected management leads to poor employee retention

10. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good starter job

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Definitely trying to work to become more modern. Should aim to meet where the market is at.

Cons

Low pay and older values

Recruiter

Thank you for your review! The pros that you highlighted are really what Granite is all about- we are dedicated to our teammates and to our community's success and wellbeing. We are so glad you enjoy coming to work here every day, we do too! Should you like to discuss anything further, please reach out to our Talent Management team at TalentManagement@granitenet.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 879 Reviews

Granite Telecommunications Reviews FAQs

Granite Telecommunications has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 985 reviews left anonymously by employees. 40% of employees would recommend working at Granite Telecommunications to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Granite Telecommunications employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Granite Telecommunications. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

40% of Granite Telecommunications employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Granite Telecommunications 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Granite Telecommunications to be benefits, coworkers, career development and the cons to be senior leadership,