KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Gravitational Marketing Reviews

Updated Jun 15, 2021

Found 60 of over 60 reviews

3.7
Gravitational Marketing Partners Jimmy Vee & Travis Miller (no image)
Jimmy Vee & Travis Miller
Pros
  • "I have had the honor of working with Gravitational Marketing for the past five years(in 9 reviews)

• "They are pretty good about providing company lunches every now and then, so if you value free food, this is the place for you(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are no cons to Gravitational Marketing(in 9 reviews)

• "Also need to synchronize leads between sales people and A-Team Appointment setters(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

May 24, 2021 - Media Specialist in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to work Awesome culture

Cons

There were no downsides. I looked forward to going to work everyday.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Same is LAME -- feel lucky to work in such a creative, results-driven environment!

May 24, 2021 - Sales Development Manager in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people, the leadership team and the core values that make sure everyone is rowing in the same direction.

Cons

Can't really think of anything. Everyone is encouraged to ask "how should this work?" and bring creative solutions to the table when something doesn't seem right. When you have a complaint there is a "see something, say something" mentality and everyone is great at accepting feedback and learning from it. Also, I love working from home, but also selfishly miss the office culture and seeing my amazing coworkers in real life every day!

3. 5.0

Same is Lame!

Apr 14, 2021 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work-life balance, many opportunities to learn and grow

Cons

Can't think of any that stand out

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great

Feb 27, 2021 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, good work and home balance.

Cons

Working in sales can feel overwhelming.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jan 26, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, team, product, and work-life balance. One of the best places I've ever worked.

Cons

Because it's small and people stay, upwards mobility can be limited.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 5.0

Remote Work Pivot Champions

Jan 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

After reflecting on last year, 2020, I find myself grateful to work at this organization. They made decisions based on what was best for the safety of their people. When we had to go remote, they collaborated to ensure our culture didn't suffer. The leadership pushed us to do our best and kept the lines of communication open to ensure we had what we needed to be successful and continue to do our job efficiently. We worked collectively, as a team to keep our jobs and no one was let go, nor were any of our benefits/perks removed! So very grateful to work here each day.

Cons

None. My cons were tolls and traffic to get to the office, but it's been really great not having to worry about that and just be completely focused on my work. I will say that it has taken me some time to feel comfortable and balance my time while working from home, but I've got it down now. We'll see what the plan for the future will be - not certain if we will continue to be remote or not.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Only work here if you really need a job

Sep 23, 2019 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get a lot of vacation time and the usual health, dental, vision benefits. You won't get 401k until at least after your first year though. The company has a very specific market, but the other side to this, is there's no advancement plans. Company talks about values and makes it fun with dress up day, cook offs, etc. The office space is colorful with open desk seating, they've really tried to make space welcoming.

Cons

A huge disappointment was always hearing management and employees speak badly about others once that person left the room. It could be about a person who just interviewed, a client, or an employee. Some people get free lunches when they first arrive and some don't. You would not expect this by looking at the office space and by how much they stress work culture. The managers have their favorites. You can be good or bad at your job, if the managers like you then are safe. Managers will not grow you professionally. Every week you take work related quizzes, read books, and make blog posts to earn points and points can earn you a different prize. This is fun, however, time spent doing this every week doesn't feel like it contributes to the job itself. Too many meetings, there were about 5 meetings a week. Sometimes they were with different departments but sometimes it would be about 1 subject for the entire hour. I did not see the effectiveness in all these meetings.

4 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0

Amazing Culture and Making an Impact in People's Lives

Mar 4, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and benefits Regular Lunch and Learns and Company Events (dress up days and celebrations) Focused on results and development Newly added flex time for schedules

Cons

A lot of meetings, but they are productive

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

It wasn't for me.

Feb 28, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Vacation time was a great perk.

Cons

Not much creativity, cookie cutter offerings for every client.

10. 5.0

Too good to be true???

Feb 3, 2019 - Client Service Representative in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I wanted to wait to write a review so I could provide a fair assessment. Is working here too good to be true? No, this place is everything it seems to be! I LOVE it here! The culture is amazing! My co-workers care, and enjoy being here too. Everyone works together and is willing to help out. The owners and leadership team are here with us daily and share their vision with us. One of my favorite things is they listen to our suggestions, and even more importantly, they solicit our feedback weekly! Whether you’ve been in the work force a short time or long, this place will help you learn how to be your best, make an impact and you’ll have fun doing it!

Cons

I can’t think of any off the top of my head....REALLY!

2 people found this review helpful