Gravitational Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated March 4, 2019

3.9
Jimmy Vee & Travis Miller

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "They are pretty good about providing company lunches every now and then, so if you value free food, this is the place for you" (in 5 reviews)

• "Having 5 weeks vacation is nice if you can even use it" (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "Constant meetings can be intimidating, but they do also keep you on your toes" (in 2 reviews)

1. "Amazing Culture and Making an Impact in People's Lives"

I have been working at Gravitational Marketing full-time

Pros

Great culture and benefits
    Regular Lunch and Learns and Company Events (dress up days and celebrations)
    Focused on results and development
    Newly added flex time for schedules

Cons

A lot of meetings, but they are productive

Advice to Management

Stay the course and keep growing!

2. "It wasn't for me."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at Gravitational Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Vacation time was a great perk.

Cons

Not much creativity, cookie cutter offerings for every client.

"Too good to be true???"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Gravitational Marketing full-time

Pros

I wanted to wait to write a review so I could provide a fair assessment. Is working here too good to be true? No, this place is everything it seems to be! I LOVE it here! The culture is amazing! My co-workers care, and enjoy being here too. Everyone works together and is willing to help out. The owners and leadership team are here with us daily and share their vision with us. One of my favorite things is they listen to our suggestions, and even more importantly, they solicit our feedback weekly! Whether you’ve been in the work force a short time or long, this place will help you learn how to be your best, make an impact and you’ll have fun doing it!

Cons

I can’t think of any off the top of my head....REALLY!

Advice to Management

Thank you for your leadership, guidance, and that you don’t micro manage. Keep it up!

"Human Resource"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Gravitational Marketing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This outfit is the finest company I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with.
    Challenging, supportive, fantastic benefits, owners, directors and managers that care about you and encourage both your professional and personal growth, fun exciting work environment, excellent pay, even an in house library and gym!
    Free food, snacks, and drinks. The people that work here are beautiful in spirit, a secure safe building. You must have a key card to enter.
    Brilliant owners that set an example and teach, support and encourage you. Fun and hard work! It really is a great and best place to work.

Cons

Lazy or average? You need not apply, if so you won't be around long. A negative review about this outfit? Well, that's on you not the company.

Advice to Management

Stay fired up! Keep on firing us up.

"Employment Review After a Multi-Year Stint"

I worked at Gravitational Marketing full-time

Pros

Free food, fast Internet (100 mbps down). 5 weeks vacation is nice, but that includes your sick pay too, which basically makes it like all other companies. The insurance offerings are lame. No pensions at all. The 401k options are decent. Christmas gifts/lotteries are kind of nice. If you're lucky they will hand you a $100 bill at the end of the year. Relaxed dress code is nice, but all Agencies have that. Macbook Pros are used but they are from 2014 and they don't let you take them home ever.

Cons

CULT. Please don't work here. Almost all of the positive reviews here were written by the "Directors" of the company to combat the negative reviews. To the two owners they are the only employees that matter because all they do is capitulate and do what they want, no questions asked. A negative to me, but the two owners are Trump robots. They have all of his books in the company library. If you're progressive/Liberal, not for you at all. If the two owners read a book they like they change everything in the company, make you read the book, then force the book's contents into the company culture. Flavor of the day. Every day the company gathers and makes each employee stand up and tell the entire company what they have achieved from the previous day. Complete waste of time. It takes at least a half-hour when you could be conducting business. Prove you're worthy to stay employed...

Advice to Management

Learn and let the hard working, honest people of your company run it.

"Still Loving It!"

Current Employee - Director in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Director in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Gravitational Marketing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

5 weeks PTO coupled with Dream Sessions; Great 401k Plan; Owners who want to create a great place to work; Personal and Business Development for all team members; Fun activities and parties; Commitment to client growth through transparency and honesty.

Cons

New client acquisition is difficult at times due to complexity of what we offer.

Advice to Management

Keep looking to expand service and product offerings to accelerate growth.

"The best place to work in Orlando!"

I have been working at Gravitational Marketing full-time

Pros

J&T and Managment truly care about their employees and are always encouraging us to become better.

Cons

The open floor plan can get a little loud - especially when we're in rock star mode.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"The BEST!!"

I have been working at Gravitational Marketing full-time

Pros

These people really knew what they were doing while building their company. I never wake up dreading to go to work. There is about one event every week, which keeps employees excited. There is a lot of team bonding which makes you comfortable with who you work with, which I believe is what makes a strong team. I would say the atmosphere is by far the best part of the job. The constant positivity is contagious. I am very fortunate for a great company, filled with great people!

Cons

Constant meetings can be intimidating, but they do also keep you on your toes.

Advice to Management

Be patient. Recognition, and positive feedback is encouraging.

"Encourage People and Companies to Think Differently, Be Better and Achieve More!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Gravitational Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Purpose! Want to go to work and enjoy it? Want to feel inspired by leadership and your co-workers? Is feeling like you can make an impact daily at your job important to you? This place gives me purpose. Each day, I am thankful that I started my career with this company. Amazing people, amazing mission, amazing perks.

Cons

There is a strong focus on self improvement. You will be asked to determine an item you want to work on monthly. Some people have difficulty with this type of education. We also have a strong focus on commitment to tasks and team members. We expect communication, and clear expectations, so that deadlines can be met. Adaptability is a must. We are a growing business, and we make changes rapidly at times to propel us forward. Its not for everyone, and we're ok with that.

Advice to Management

I am so proud to see the leadership team at this company. You are truly inspiring! Your passion shows in the work you do each day. Thanks for all you do.

"LOVE my job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Gravitational Marketing full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Working at Gravitational Marketing is so much FUN! Every month is full of events like Lunch & Learns, Dress-up Days, Pub Socials and Holiday Celebrations! Plus five weeks of vacation, 401k, health insurance, on-site gym and an education budget! I love working here and know that the work we do makes an impact on our clients and their communities. We have an amazing team and I am inspired every day to help carry out our mission of ESP!

Cons

You must be open to change to work here. If you aren't willing to adjust quickly and try different ways of doing things, this may be a challenge for you.

Advice to Management

Continue doing trial days before making job offers. It gives the candidate and us a chance to see if it's the right fit!