KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Great Expressions Dental Centers Rdh Reviews

Updated Oct 27, 2021

Found 7 of over 408 reviews

5.0
Great Expressions Dental Centers President and CEO  Adesh Ramchandran  (no image)
Adesh Ramchandran
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Great Expressions Dental Centers and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best job I've ever had

Jul 3, 2021 - Dental Hygienist RDH
    Business Outlook

Pros

It feels good to go into work and feel valued and appreciated. I've been with this company over 5 years and love going to work everyday. We have a hygiene mentor that always takes care of us!

Cons

Don't have much to say here

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Production

Oct 27, 2021 - Registered Dental Hygienist, RDH in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Health Insurance, 401K, disability insurance is available

Cons

They push production above all else. If you see a lot of DMO's your production will not be as high which will reflect in your compensation. The company fails to take in consideration, THEY receive a capitation check each month which they carry a DMO patient, but this is not reflected in your compensation.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for

Jul 1, 2021 - Registered Dental Hygienist, RDH in Commack, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Expressions provides support, education and the opportunity for growth.

Cons

No cons in my book.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

RDH

Jul 24, 2017 - Rdh in Gainesville, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunity to partner with large network of dental healthcare professionals to make a positive difference. Competitive benefits. Continuing ED opportunities. The VP of operations for the North region is an amazing business leader who has always had an open door policy with me. Along with the North dental hygiene director who constantly advocates quality customer care I have been thankful for their leadership . Our jobs/professions are no better than the very best we give them.

Cons

There are aways areas in professional communities to improve. I feel GEDC does strive to find those areas to improve on. Yes, seems to have a large turn over BUT, is it necessarily the company or could it be the individual employees? ( That's one to give some thought to anyway)

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Could have predicted this corporate debacle:) years ago...

Oct 10, 2017 - Rdh in Palm Harbor, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

benefits are provided for those RDH's willing to keep their production numbers up...pushing unethical and overwhelming patient treatment plans...if numbers are not what management deems acceptable then termination is likely to occur

Cons

pushing patients into treatment which is oftentimes unnecessary, employment is based on production or lack thereof.... there is no sense of job security here.. establishing a long term trusting relationship with the patient is difficult because one must continuously push patients into a corner to make unrealistic production goals.... must drink the corporate Koolaid

6 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Expressions Dental

Jul 19, 2016 - Rdh in Savannah, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A GREAT place to work!!!

Cons

There are NO cons. G.E. is a Top Notch company, who value's there employees :)

4 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

RDH

Sep 20, 2018 - Rdh in Flint, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

benefits, full-time opportunities, great management

Cons

no 401K matching, low entrance wage

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews