KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Engaged Employer

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Add a Review

Great Expressions Dental Centers Employee Reviews about "great place"

Updated May 17, 2021

Found 3 of over 454 reviews

3.2
Great Expressions Dental Centers President and CEO  Adesh Ramchandran  (no image)
Adesh Ramchandran

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Great Expressions Dental Centers and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great place"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

dental assistant/ front desk coordinator

Apr 27, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

room for advancement, great place to start a career, cool co-workers

Cons

pay rate, poor management, corporate so employee's are treated like a number, will tell you your getting a raise but you'll never get it, takes advantage of patients financially if their not insurance savvy.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Working for GEDC

Sep 17, 2018 - Operations Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for GEDC for 8 years and it was the best decision I ever made. I have built so many personal and professional relationships with GEDC and it has not only made me a better person, but a better employee as well. I have been blessed with great doctors and coworkers who make the work place fun and exciting. My supervisors are amazing and are very understanding to our family needs because they too have families. I trust that they always have my back and it only serves to make me strive harder to be the best I can be. GEDC saw potential in me when I was just a PC and gave me the tools I needed to grow to be the OM I am today. I wouldn't change jobs for anything in the world because of how understandable they are. I love what I do and who I work for.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about Great Expressions Dental Centers

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Jun 30, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall great company. I enjoy being a part of the GEDC team. There are opportunities to advance and it's a great place to build a career.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say - overall I am very happy working for Great Expressions Dental Centers. Great company!

Continue reading

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Great Expressions Dental Centers? Share Your Experiences

Great Expressions Dental Centers Photos

+ Add Photo
Great Expressions Dental Centers photo of: Feeding Children Everywhere Charity Event
Great Expressions Dental Centers photo of: Our Willow Creek Office
Great Expressions Dental Centers photo of: GEDC Offices enjoy hosting Open Houses, allowing the community to come in tour the office, and meet the doctors!
Great Expressions Dental Centers photo of: GEDC is a proud sponsor of Missions of Mercy Free Dental Clinics
Great Expressions Dental Centers photo of: Great Expressions in the Detroit Renaissance Center
Great Expressions Dental Centers photo of: Great Expressions donated over 400 backpacks to local schools in April 2016, in honor of National Children's Dental Health Month