Great Falls Marketing Reviews in Westbrook, ME | Glassdoor

Great Falls Marketing Westbrook Reviews

Found 10 reviews

4.1
Scott MacCheyne
  1. "Great place to earn a ton of money."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Great Falls Marketing full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I came here with no training in sales and started making the biggest paychecks of my life right out of training. The trainers and managers are great with giving you the tools you need to succeed here if you put in some effort. There is always potential to maximize your paycheck if you follow the process they give you and there is flexible scheduling and health benefits. I plan on working for the company for a very...

Cons

It can be a very demanding job for some people depending on how well you can take a "No" from a customer and move on from it. You earn what you put in here so if you don't plan on putting in much effort then you will not make much money. Some of the goals can be hard to hit for new hires as well so just put in some time and it will pay off here.

2. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Great Falls Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

The contest, the friendliness of the managers, ability to connect with the customers who are calling to better help them with their quality of life.

Cons

The different amounts of ways you are graded on how much money you make.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

• "Thumbs up from me"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Great Falls Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're like me you really like to help people, so my sales with the supplements really feel like i'm helping people with their health and their life. The company is constantly running "spiffs" which is incentives with prizes to help you work harder towards your goals. Overall a very great friendly environment. Vacation time, sick days, discounts on products, flexible with scheduling and each of the managers want you...

Cons

Not a steady/consistent paycheck with commission, never the same bi-weekly. Some callers are really tough to deal with you learn how to handle them. No 401k.

Great Falls Marketing2018-11-15
    • "V.P. of Operations & Customer Engagement"

Current Employee - Vice President Operations in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Great Falls Marketing full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Never gets dull! Family feel, fun while we work. Everyone has a seat at the table and we encourage you to use your voice. All ideas are considered and you're allowed to dream big. The owners care a lot about their employees.

Cons

If you're not okay with be your own advocate and aren't comfortable with speaking up, you're not going to fit in. People are straight shooters here and expect the same of others.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to blow up a process and start over. Learn from the mistakes and celebrate the victories. We are all always better together.

Great Falls Marketing2018-10-30

"Terrible Place to Work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Great Falls Marketing part-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy to get hired, decent pay

Cons

Morally bankrupt, Corrupt, Poor Work Environment, Pushy and Aggressive, Depressing

Advice to Management

Sell better products and have a more streamlined, simple way for people to order and for customer service. The setup is very strange and unnatural, and I would personally expect customer service to be a lot more simple and reliable, without the creepy addition of having to try and sell people stuff when they want to cancel.

Great Falls Marketing2018-08-09

"Biggest joke in the history of the world"

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Westbrook, ME

I worked at Great Falls Marketing for more than 2 years

Pros

Jack crap are you kidding me

Cons

Worst experience of my life also they suck out 80% of your tax return refund because great falls are a bunch of greedy psychopaths that should rot on this earth for all I care.

Advice to Management

I pity you.

Great Falls Marketing2018-02-05
    • "Greatest Opportunity in my Professional Career"

Current Employee - Customer Engagement Site Manager in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Great Falls Marketing full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The executive team stemming from both owners down is exactly what you look for in a company and more. Each member is fully invested in the day to day and growth of the company. I have never worked for a company where there is such a high level of support, advice, and consideration for their employees not only in their work lives but their personal lives too. This is a fun place to work and has been since the day I...

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Stay Positive and keep up the great work.

Great Falls Marketing2017-10-24
    • "Great environment and an awesome team of co-workers!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Great Falls Marketing full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Lots of advancement opportunities, fun work environment, helpful co-workers and management team, flexible schedules

Cons

Some customers are less than friendly as is typical of a customer service job

Advice to Management

Stay positive even when it's tough to do, lead by example, and never be too busy to hear someone out when they need you to listen

Great Falls Marketing2017-10-19
    • "Great company & co-workers!"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Great Falls Marketing full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I've been here for 5 plus years now and plan to be here longer. Great falls is a amazing place to get you out of your "comfort zone". They help you become the best of the best sales agent you can be. You get what you put in with this job. You help people with their health all around the world, selling good quality products as well as making good money doing it. Great vacation & sick time, health, dental, disability and...

Cons

Some negative co workers which can break your day.

Great Falls Marketing2017-03-30

Great Falls Marketing Response

October 19, 2017V.P. of Operations & Customer Engagement

We are so thankful for you and your feedback. This review contains great advice and helps set real expectations so again thank you!

• "Great company with lots of room for advancement!"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Great Falls Marketing full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Amazing coworkers, fun contests, plenty of training and advancement opportunities, nice location, helpful management staff, great place to learn new skills, pay is good

Cons

High turnover rate, some of the clients we service are less than reputable

Advice to Management

Work on retention! Especially of the good employees!

Great Falls Marketing2016-07-19