FilterNew York, NY
I have been working at Greeley and Hansen full-time (More than a year)
-Opportunity for exposure to all facets of engineering consulting (project delivery, BD, client management) early on in one's career- but need to speak up regarding interest.
- Never felt like a cog in the system while at this firm; individual attention provided; observed the impacts of a formal annual performance review and goal setting, allowing folks to identify their strengths and leverage them.
- Willingness to support (financially) innovative business line development
- Recent retirement of number of senior engineers and principals left gaps in specific niche technical areas
- Management teams revert to old behaviors when not reminded of commitment to change
Advice to Management
- Increase transparency of decisionmaking processes - Just share more with all levels -even the ones that dont need to know
- Continue to empower employees, seek out the geographies where this is not yet the case and force change
- Communally celebrate individual achievements on behalf of the firm.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?