KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Green Key Resources Reviews

Updated Sep 10, 2021

Found 272 of over 456 reviews

4.6
Green Key Resources CEO    Andrew Chayut (no image)
Andrew Chayut
Pros
  • "Highly recommend this industry for anyone looking to make a positive impact on others lives(in 22 reviews)

• "Awesome work environment, tremendous room for growth, extremely rewarding position(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There were no additional opportunities once my contract ended, but I did have a great experience(in 9 reviews)

• "I haven't experienced anything negative in working with GreenKey(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Green Key Resources and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Recruiter

Aug 30, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with great benefits

Cons

I don't have any cons.

2. 4.0

Great support during COVID

Sep 10, 2021 - Staffing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I wanted to write a review specifically reviewing Green Key during the pandemic. Since it will be very clear who I am given my experience is very specific, I'll let everyone know this is Justin Stratton and I've been with the company six years. At the end of March 2021 I contracted COVID. By the beginning of April, I was in the hospital for nearly 2 weeks. During that time and the on the months beyond the support from Green Key Resources was and continues to be excellent top to bottom. I ended up going on short-term disability (provided by the company at no cost to me) and just returned to the workforce at the beginning of September 2021. From the partners to HR to my team, over these past months I was told repeatedly to not worry about my job or work in any way shape or form and to only focus on my recovery. This gave me a peace of mind I didn’t know I needed and know not everyone is as fortunate. Even as I ramp back up, I continue to be supported. I am encouraged to listen to my body, take breaks as needed, and ask for help.

Cons

One point for improvement, which leadership as well as HR is aware of and working to improve for 2022 , is the length of disability coverage. My experience highlighted an unrealized lack of coverage that is important to the company moving forward.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Incredible company who values mental health, employee progression, and training

Aug 11, 2021 - Executive Recruiter in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at the company in different departments for multiple years and I met some of the best co-workers, who became life-long friends. I grew so much as a personally and professionally and was encouraged by senior management to do so. The culture, quality of life, and opportunity to partner with incredible clients and candidates sets them a part from other agencies in their field. I made the transition into in-house talent to gain different experience. I have worked at multiple recruitment agencies in New York and on a national level. Green Key Resources is by far the most incredible! I would love to work here again!

Cons

As a new employee, communicate honestly what you need, line out your expectations and be transparent with your progress and desires with leadership. They will lean into help, guide, and support in anyway possible!

4. 4.0
      Former Employee

Ok

Aug 17, 2021 - Billing Specialist in Bronx, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Office life was good, very casual. Environment was friendly. Hours were decent. Work life balance was well as well. Good

Cons

Management was slacking sometimes, didn’t properly train at times. Sometimes it was hard to ask questions because there was the expectation of knowing everything. Would stay longer after hours to finish backed up workd

5. 4.0

Great autonomy

Jul 27, 2021 - Senior Clinical Research Recruiter in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very easy going environment. Can make a lot of money and no micromanagement at all.

Cons

None I can think of really.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

loved this job

Jun 30, 2021 - Temporary Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

great staff very helpful loved this job

Cons

no cons- lovely place to work

Marketing Analyst

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed working at Green Key! Best wishes on your future endeavors.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Atmosphere

Jun 30, 2021 - Recruiting Coordinator in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great overall company spirit, enjoyed going into work

Cons

Not much, unfortunately was let go due to covid

Continue reading

Marketing Analyst

Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience working at Green Key Resources! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Be well!

8. 5.0

excellent communication

Jun 29, 2021 - Pharmacist in Fort Lee, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

very informative , understanding, responsive, nice

Cons

none as of today all i have spoken to have been cool

Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work - relaxed company culture with fantastic relationships with all clients

Jun 24, 2021 - Executive Search Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of jobs Great Account Managers

Cons

None that I can think of.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Analyst

Glad to hear you enjoy working at Green Key Resources! We're happy to have you as part of our team.

10. 5.0

Great!

Jun 17, 2021 - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance and PTO

Cons

none that i can really say

Marketing Analyst

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 272 Reviews