Green Solar Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Shay Yavor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Fun and lively work environment with strong leadership and many opportunities to grow" (in 6 reviews)

• "Green Solar Technologies offers a real chance for their employees to make a great living while working in a professional and supportive environment" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Small Growing pains and office location" (in 7 reviews)

• "Constantly Growing Company with an Ever-evolving structure makes it difficult to maintain a solid work pace" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Glad to be Apart of a Growing Company in a Growing Industry"

Current Employee - Finance in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Finance in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Green Solar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Management, Great Training Process, Amazing Community Atmosphere. Rapidly Growing Company with Caring Owners and Supportive Managers. Free Breakfast Provided by In-House Chef

Cons

Constantly Growing Company with an Ever-evolving structure makes it difficult to maintain a solid work pace.

Advice to Management

Continue the Great Work.

2. "Trickle Down Economics lives here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Green Solar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really like the fact that GST really support employee growth and upward mobility. Working here is what you make of it and just like anything, if you put in the work, you rise fast. The owners/executives really do share the wealth which says a lot nowadays.

I also really like the perks like health insurance, a good PTO package, and free breakfast/snacks every morning.

Cons

The company is going through huge growth spurts and is constantly revising its management style and policies. This often times effects employee moral. You have to be ready and able to adapt to constant change .

3. "Great Place To Work"

I have been working at Green Solar Technologies full-time

Pros

Dynamic work environment, great office culture, PTO, great communication with management

Cons

Location, parking, difficult commute to other areas of Los Angeles

4. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Green Solar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Positive, enthusiastic and knowledgeable co-workers. Supportive management that listens and is hands-on when help is needed. Everyone really cares about this company and believes in what we do.

Cons

We are growing so fast that workload sometimes grows faster than we can hire more people.

5. "Great company!!!"

I worked at Green Solar Technologies full-time

Pros

Easy access to management, ability to move up, free-spirited but focused work place.

Cons

Small Growing pains and office location.

6. "Great Company and Culture"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Green Solar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Team environment, Management understands happy employees equals success. Growth Opportunities every dept and new dept developing. Honest Work,
    Goal to be the next fortune 500 company

Cons

No cons, Just growing pains and yes you have to work and show up on time.

Advice to Management

Keep it going!
    Make sure all departments know we are all the same company

7. "Don’t believe the fake reviews they force current employees to write to cover negative reviews"

Former Employee - Project Manager in North Hollywood, CA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in North Hollywood, CA

I worked at Green Solar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Getting to work in Solar seems like a fun idea at first until you realize the company is run by former criminals that only care of money. Just do a background check on The CEO, President and COO.

Cons

Wolf of wal street Solar style. I back up a previous review in saying the following: Bad management, commission errors, lack of training, unorganized, bad moral, constant harassment about sales quota's & job security, leads are awful, office politics, owners are simply out for the mighty dollar, company hires felons without any background checks. Seriously I wasted year and half working for these criminals and my advise to all is to avoid them. I can’t tell you how many Green Solar Projects were faulty and didn’t work. The worst part is green Solar does not care one the customer has paid them the money. They don’t care about the customers or the employees it seems. All they care about is their bottom line.

Advice to Management

Get a new COO, he is an HR lawsuit waiting to happen. I saw him screaming, cursing and punching the door of the female accountants office one day. Yikes!
    Seriously take some classes to manage, Lack of people skills and common sense, Grant Cardone is not enough ... leading by example is the best way, and not letting your people be led by drug addicts and criminals would be a good start.

8. "The Best Company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Green Solar Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You will always have money in your pocket due to your commissions and bonuses.
    Its a simple numbers game. You make the calls you will get sales. If you work hard like I do I get the top opener position which they give me 150 bonus on top of my paycheck.

Cons

I am not a fan of the CRM we use.

9. "Senior Solar Consultant"

I have been working at Green Solar Technologies full-time

Pros

Fun environment, nice co-workers, great music, nice bosses, lunch served everyday, free breakfast everyday

Cons

Sometimes Rap music on too much, commute too long, hot weather, no solar on building

Advice to Management

get solar

10. "Excellent Place"

Current Employee - Trainer/Sale Support in North Hollywood, CA
    Current Employee - Trainer/Sale Support in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Green Solar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growing Company, Great Culture, Management understands

Cons

Really no cons Just good one like growing pains