Green World Conferences Reviews | Glassdoor

Green World Conferences Reviews

1.3
CEO

1. "Company has shut down"

Former Employee - Conference Producer in Pune (East Timor)
    Former Employee - Conference Producer in Pune (East Timor)

I worked at Green World Conferences (Less than a year)

Pros

None i can think of

Cons

Fake people, bad work environment, no learning, no growth!

2. "Company solely made up of unpaid interns"

Former Intern - Conference Producer Intern in London, England (UK)
    Former Intern - Conference Producer Intern in London, England (UK)

I worked at Green World Conferences as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Other interns very friendly and sociable

Cons

Longest standing employee had been there 4 months... speaks for itself really

3. "the company who kills talents, destroys employees career"

Former Employee - Vice President & Business Development in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Vice President & Business Development in London, England (UK)

I worked at Green World Conferences full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

they can act very nice infront of potential business or when hiring new talent, promising the world.

Cons

very slow. Comapny's business based on the foundation of lies and cheat. Whatever they say they can do, it turns out to be opposite every time. Never encourages talent to grow, but at the same time forces them to perform the best or fired !

Advice to Management

both this companies Green World Conferences Pvt Ltd from London and Nispana Innovative Pvt ltd, from Bangalore,India, have been in their business of B2B conference organizing for few years without any success. They dont encourage new ideas from employees, no motivation. even what they offer you while recruiting, they change those benefits and rules at their own will for their own comfort ability. these two companies are perfect examples of talent-wastage and brain-drain. potential recruiters and Employees, should stay away for their own good, since I ownself being victim,after leaving my successful sales career with another company, and joining them in their bad times, help them to come up. and I know and all the ex employees know, because of this callous attitude ,their business is only going down ,risking existing employees career .