Cover image for GreenM

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

4.8
GreenM CEO Alexey Litvin
Alexey Litvin

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

457.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=GreenM~3151687
Join the conversation on
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

QA Lead at GreenM

May 24, 2022 - QA Lead in Kharkiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice small company with it's own spirit, like a big family. awesome parties and casual talks with the teammates. management cares about employees comfort.

Cons

high workload in QA department

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience

Dec 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company Good inside relationships, friendly atmosphere, lots of inside jokes & such - it's clear that employees work together for a long time & like each other They invest a lot into employee education Great career opportunities, possibility to grow & develop new skills Full package benefits

Cons

First pro can also be a con for some

1 person found this review helpful
  3. Join the GreenM team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I worked at GreenM full-time for more than 2 years as PM and driver of Marketing strategic initiatives

Apr 25, 2020 - Project Manager in Kharkiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Talented and hard-working team. Very enthusiastic, growing, yet keeping the family-alike warm atmosphere - The company invests in people a lot, supports conferences locally and abroad, buying books and courses to excel in the professional field - Flexibility in hours and place to work from, you truly feel like a free entrepreneur, not a hired employee, which also puts a lot of responsibility on you as professional - GreenM Team is working on intelligent solutions, brings innovations to work and work on their own product, that is super different from most of the outsourcing companies in the region - GreenM gives back to the community by organizing BigData meetups and BI visualization solution events

Cons

- For people who used to work in big companies may feel a bit small and slow-paced - Be ready to play many roles, so for people who want to excel in a narrow niche may feel distracting

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

I worked at GreenM full-time for more than 2 years. Started as a manual QA engineer I grew to a middle SDET.

Feb 4, 2020 - Software Development Test Engineer in Kharkiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

People - professional, funny and supportive. There were challenging days, but never boring Flexibility in work hours (regularly shifted to 12 - 8:30 pm for my own convenience) Flexibility in the workplace (work from home or remotely) Flexibility of choice for personal grown (I could freely pick up training, courses for self- development, professional improvement as well as English classes) The company invests in people (attending professional events and conferences is highly encouraged and covered) Minimum beurocracy, no processes for the sake of processes.

Cons

These are rather warnings for potential applicants: prepare to work hard with limited supervision. At times it was hard to grow and explore new horizons without a close mentorship. And the company has too high requirements for soft skills development.

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Part-time QA for five months in GreenM was my “back-on track” path from maternity leave

Jan 3, 2020 - QA Engineer in Kharkiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive and understanding people. Great and fast onboarding and knowledge sharing practices. Possibility to work from home. Many possibilities to learn new things and improve oneself.

Cons

At that moment the company was small and had not a lot of options for cross-discipline role changes. As my main professional skill was Business analysis and Account management, I moved on taking on the sudden outside opportunity.

4 people found this review helpful