KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Greenbox Loans Reviews

Updated Apr 5, 2022

Found 98 of over 101 reviews

4.5
Greenbox Loans President Raymond Eshaghian (no image)
Raymond Eshaghian

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management is enthusiastic about their jobs and they do a great deal of work to facilitate our success.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 9 reviews)
  • "This is a great environment to learn and grow.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Pay is $16/hr and commission is based on the amount funded.(in 3 reviews)
  • "free training provided(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Upbeat and Fun Place

Feb 23, 2022 - broker administrator in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, good hours, and good work environment

Cons

Location could definitely be improved.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Too much pressure, not worth the pay

Feb 24, 2022 - Junior Processor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Owner had breakfast events where he cooks waffles for the employees maybe once every 3 months

Cons

Low pay and bonus structure

3. 5.0

I enjoy my job

Nov 15, 2021 - Anonymous in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve had a wonderful time at Greenbox Loans! I get to work amongst some of the best professionals in the industry, which has been great for fostering an environment of diligence and professionalism. I consider myself a seasoned specialist, but I find myself learning new things every time I come into work, even with the years of experience I already have.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons. I work with great people and I enjoy my job.

Business Development Manager

Merry Christmas "I Enjoy my Job" - I love my job as well. Thank you for such a positive review. Diana Macias, Staffing Manager, Greenbox Loans, Inc.

4. 5.0

Competitive salary, good coworkers

Nov 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was a good company to work for. Competitive salary with stable hours, and a good team of people. Glad that they took COVID seriously and let us work from home during the peak of the pandemic. Being away from the office was a bummer, but I’m glad I didn’t lose my job like so many of my friends did at their jobs. I’ve since moved on to a new company to take my career in another direction, but I’m happy to have had the chance to work here.

Cons

There weren’t too many downsides to working here. At the end of the day it really boiled down to which opportunity I thought would be the most lucrative for me long-term, so in that sense I guess I would just say the long-term opportunities here are hard to come by and you’ve got to really stand out to be in the running.

Business Development Manager

Merry Christmass! Thanks for a great review and honest opinion. Hoping that your new career path is all that you have desired. Wishing the best for you and yours in 2022! Diana Macias, Staffing Manager, Greenbox Loans, Inc.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Build your resume!

Nov 4, 2021 - Processor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I recommend this job for anyone entering the workforce and looking to build an impressive resume. You learn plenty of transferable skills working with customers and with the team. It’s by no means an easy job but you get a lot out of it. The company culture is enjoyable too.

Cons

None really, just hard work sometimes.

Business Development Manager

Merry Christmas "Build Your Resume" - Yes, you are correct...sometimes there is hard work, but it is always well worth it. Make 2022 a Fantastic year. Blessings to you and yours. Diana Macias, Staffing Manager, Greenbox Loans, Inc.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great learning environment and good salary

Nov 2, 2021 - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great environment to learn and grow. The work is challenging, though it’s certainly doable with the right work ethic and with willingness to learn. Management is enthusiastic about their jobs and they do a great deal of work to facilitate our success. Salary is excellent with commission in addition to base pay.

Cons

Some days require long work hours. Working on phones isn’t for everyone.

7. 5.0

Amazing Company

Oct 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*People - hire and retain amazing people who are smart, hard working and care about each other and their clients *Managers - caring, dedicated team of managers that do a great job developing and supporting their teams. *Compensation - very competitive comp and benefits *Work life a balance - it’s a company people who work hard as well as play hard and understand the importance of family / personal time.

Cons

None - like every company, covid has created challenges that need to be overcome. Greenbox is set up will to make it through and succeed.

Business Development Manager

Thank you "Amazing Company" your point of view towards GBL is great! Yes, we are a supportive company and we appreciate employees like yourself. Thank you again for a positive review. Diana Macias, Staffing Manager

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I’m happy!

Oct 21, 2021 - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers, great management, lots of money to be made. I’m very happy here!

Cons

Haven’t noticed any cons to date.

Business Development Manager

Thank you "I'm Happy" we like to know that our employees are Happy. A person can't be succesful in their job if they are not HAPPY. I wish you the best. Keep making money, if you have anyu suggestions just email us. Thank you again, Diana Macias, Staffing Manager

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Leadership, Partnership, very energetic vibe!

Cons

None I can think of.

Business Development Manager

Hello "Great Company" YES, you are correct -- GBL is a GREAT company. We have a GREAT President & Leader. The offices are also great. Keep working and flourishing, This review has made me Happy! Thank you again, Diana Macias, Staffing Manager

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice people bad organization

Nov 2, 2021 - Underwriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people and friendly atmosphere

Cons

Sales stab you in the back

Business Development Manager

Hello and Merry Christmas "Nice People bad organization" - I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience in Underwriting. Did you ever speak with any of our managers? We have an open door policy. If you have questions, feel free to call me directly: 213 215 8480 Diana Macias, Staffing Manager, Greenbox Loans, Inc.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Reviews

Greenbox Loans Reviews FAQs

Greenbox Loans has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 101 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Greenbox Loans to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 31% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Greenbox Loans employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Greenbox Loans. This rating has improved by 20% over the last 12 months.

88% of Greenbox Loans employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Greenbox Loans 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Greenbox Loans to be senior leadership, career development, management and the cons to be workplace .

Popular Careers with Greenbox Loans Job Seekers