- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Addison, TX
- - Washington State
- - Centralia, WA Area
- - Chehalis, WA
Found 22 of over 22 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Got a burning question about Greenhill School? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Greenhill School employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 12, 2022 - Lifeguard in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Boss was very understanding, great hours, great pay
A little bit demanding physically putting the lane ropes in and out of the pool.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 5, 2023 - Teacher in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Values community, great food, wonderful students
Nothing really bothered me !
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jan 30, 2023 - Upper school Teacher in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice campus Great kids Decent benefits If they like you, great salary. Last year there, made over 100k.
Head of school not trustworthy. School has lost its identity No job protection or loyalty to long term workers. Salaries are based on if they like you, no real salary scale.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Dec 16, 2022 - Upper School TeacherRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great students. Very hard working. Overall great people.
Leadership is awful. The faculty is cliquish. If you’re not a Greenhill alumnus or if you don’t buy completely into the Greenhill ethos, it will be hard to fit in. Get used to hearing variations on “this is the way it’s always been done,” and “that’s not just a Greenhill problem.” Problems fester. The school has no conferences sense of itself. Think I’m exaggerating? Just ask about the turnover. At a school like this, turnover should not be high. People leave in droves for a reason.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - Office Coordinator in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Kind, Community, Diverse, Inclusive, Great Students
Large campus that can feel a bit disconnected at times.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 3, 2022 - PE Coach in Addison, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good working environment and understanding.
Needs a stronger community feelContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 9, 2022 - Student Learning Specialist in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful community and students, faculty is exceptional.
Leadership is off-track and near-sighted. Large difference between faculty needs and leadership priorities.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 21, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
What you see is what you get. There are a lot of times to get overtime, if you wish, and the residents are easy to get along with.
You work very closely with other staff, with different job titles. It is easy to disagree, and then the entire school knows your business, be careful with who you connect with.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 2, 2021 - Extended Day TeacherRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent community and student environment
lower pay than what is preferredContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 22, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- flexible with my schedule
- none come to mind !
Greenhill School Reviews FAQs
Greenhill School has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 22 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Greenhill School to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
64% of Greenhill School employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Greenhill School 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.